看板 Nets 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《bluewalker (花巷草弄5號)》之銘言: : http://www.nj.com/nets/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-1/1073890248218300.xml : Nets: Kidd expects to face Wiz : Monday, January 12, 2004 : BY COLIN STEPHENSON : Star-Ledger Staff : Relax, Nets fans. Jason Kidd's sprained middle finger seems to be okay. 安啦~籃網迷。Kidd扭傷的中指似乎不怎麼嚴重。 : The Nets point guard participated in the entire two-hour practice yesterday and : showed no ill effects from the injury that caused him to leave Friday's loss to : Philadelphia. 他在昨天參加了籃網整整兩小時的訓練,完全沒有因在禮拜五輸給七六人比賽中所受的傷 而感到不適。 : "The finger feels good," Kidd said after practice, adding a sly grin,"I'm going : to stick it outside while I drive home. It's the best way to ice it." "我覺得手指沒什麼問題,"Kidd在練習後說到,還帶著邪惡笑容淘氣的說,"我在開車回家時 會把中指放出車窗。這是最有效的冰敷方式。" : All kidding aside, the team's captain had the finger -- injured in a collision : with ex-Net Derrick Coleman -- taped to the ring finger. And he seemed to be : handling and shooting the ball just fine. Since the Nets do not play until : Wednesday, at home against Eddie Jordan's Washington Wizards, Kidd sees no : reason he shouldn't be available. 把玩笑話放在一旁,積德隊長將他與前籃網球員Coleman相撞而受傷的中指與無名指綁在一 起。而看起來他處理球與投籃都沒受到太大的影響。既然籃網自從禮拜三之後就沒有比賽 了,Kidd似乎找不到任何理由不在主場出戰Eddie Jordan所帶領的巫師隊。 : "It'll be sore for a couple of days, but it'll be fine," he said of the finger, : adding he didn't know whether it'll be taped for the game. : "Hopefully I don't have to," he said. "I want to be comfortable." "手指可能會痛個幾天,但之後就沒事了,"Kidd還不確定比賽時是否要將受傷的中指綁起來 "希望不會有必要這樣做,"他說道."我想在比賽中覺得舒服點." : Kerry Kittles has been on a little tear of late,averaging 17.5 points and shooting 53.7 % as : the Nets have won three of their four games in January. But Kittles generally : doesn't draw much attention on a team that features Kidd, Kenyon Martin and : Richard Jefferson. : And that doesn't bother him one bit. Kittles最近幾場手感極佳,以53.7%的命中率拿下17.5分,幫助籃網在一月份的四場比賽 中贏了三場。但是Kittles在以Kidd,Martin,Jefferson為主的這支球隊中一直未受到太多 的注意。不過,這一點都不足以讓他煩惱。 : "That's fine with me," he said. "That's my personality -- I'm a low-key guy, : I don't need a bunch of stories, I don't need write-ups. I just do my job, and : I have fun doing it. That's the most important thing. As long as I'm having fun : playing basketball, and enjoying it -- which I totally am -- that's all I'm : worried about. I don't care about the attention : "Obviously, people that know basketball know that I can affect the game and : know how important I am," he said. "That's all that matters to me. I don't need : commercials; I don't need stories, I don't need accolades, those things don't : really matter to me." "這對我來說不算什麼",他說道,"這就是我--我是一個低調的人,我不需要太多有關於我的 故事以及報導,我只是做好我分內的工作,而且我也從中獲得許多樂趣。這才是最重要的 。我只想快樂的打球,並且享受比賽的樂趣--我所關心的莫過於此,我並不在乎有沒有人 注意我的表現。顯然地,瞭解籃球的人們都知道我可以影響整場比賽還有我的重要性"他繼 續說道,"這對我來說才有意義。我不需要廣告,我不需要一篇關於我的故事,我也不需要 表揚,這些事對我而言都不算什麼," : Kidd certainly appreciates Kittles' importance to the team. : "When the two forwards (Martin and Jefferson) play well we tend to win," he : said. "But we go to another level when Kerry plays well. He's been shooting the : ball extremely well, playing defense extremely well. He's been flying under the : radar, but when he plays well we take it into sixth gear. We all know Kerry can : do that for us." Kidd也十分認同Kittles對球隊所做出的貢獻."當兩隻前鋒打的好的時候,我們有機會贏 球"他說,"但當Kerry表現好的時候,我們會是一直不同等級的球隊。他投籃狀況極佳, 防守也十分到位,他就像雷達偵測不到的隱形戰機。當他打好的時候,我們就像加速到了 六檔。我們都知道Kerry的能耐。 : As to whether the new Knicks backcourt of Stephon Marbury and Allan Houston is : better than the Nets' tandem of Kidd and Kittles, that doesn't matter to the : Nets. : "I like my backcourt," coach Byron Scott said. : "I don't get caught up in comparisons," Kittles added. "The bottom line is the : wins and losses columns. That's the only thing that matters. Whoever wins; : whoever loses; whoever advances in the playoffs. That's the most important : thing. Who cares about comparisons? That doesn't mean anything." 談到尼克的新後場Marbury跟Houston是否會比Kidd跟Kittles這對搭檔還夠力時,籃網隊 並不在乎這個問題。"我喜歡我們擁有的後場,"教練Scott說。Kittles補充了幾句"我不會 掉入這類比較的陷阱當中,戰績才是最重要,也是唯一重要的。誰贏誰輸誰進了季後賽誰 放暑假,這才攸關一切。誰理會這種球員間的比較?這沒有任何意義." : 懶得翻了 看到那麼長的文章就頭痛 ╮(╯︿╰)╭ : 反正重點在第一句話吧...有人要翻當然也不反對囉~ : 星期五就可以看到Kidd了~ -- 翻完囉~~希望Kittles能繼續在天空遨翔不被敵方砲火射下來啊~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.85.22.249
Complain:攻擊力當然比我們好..可是我們會贏球阿lol 推 61.70.137.97 01/13