看板 Nets 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《netsfan (該低調了)》之銘言: : http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/12008571.htm : 版主人力不夠,所以有些外電我直接貼到版上,有心力有機會再翻譯 : EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Minutes after introducing draft choices Antoine : Wright and Mile Ilic on Tuesday night, New Jersey Nets President Rod Thorn : was already concentrating on the future and free agency. 在禮拜二晚上介紹完籃網的新秀Antoine Wright以及Mile Ilic後,Rod Thorn 立刻就將心力放在未來以及自由球員市場上。 : The Nets didn't draft a big man who can play immediately, so Thorn will try : to sign one when free agency opens at the end of the week. : It's more than likely going to be a power forward, with Stromile Swift, : Shareef Abdur-Rahim and Donyell Marshall being the best available. 籃網並沒有選進任何可以立即上戰場的大個子,因此Thorn會在這個週末自由市場開市時 尋覓一名中流砥柱。目前看起來最可能簽下的就是大前鋒這個位置,而這位置上最好的 貨色則有Stromile Swift, Shareef Abdur-rahim, 以及Donyell Marshall. : Swift averaged 10.1 points and 4.6 rebounds in 60 games with the Memphis : Grizzlies. Abdur-Rahim averaged 16.8 points and 7.3 with the Portland Trail : Blazers. Marshall averaged 11.5 points and 6.6 rebounds with the Raptors. Swift去年在灰熊六十場比賽中攻下10.1分及4.6籃板。Rahim在拓荒者平均則是16.8分 及7.3籃板。Marhsall在暴龍的成績為11.5分及6.6籃板 : "We certainly need another big player," Thorn said. "We're still a small team : right now." "很明顯我們需要另一名大個子,"Thorn說道, "我們現在仍然是一支small team." : Taking Wright with 15th pick overall gave the Nets depth at both the shooting : guard and small forward. : Ilic, a Bosnian-born Serb, will spend another season in the Adriatic League, : Thorn said, adding that the 7-foot-1 center needs to bulk up before playing : in the NBA. 在十五順位雀屏中選的Wright加強了籃網在SG及SF的深度。Thorn也指出出身於波士尼亞 的塞爾維亞人--Ilic的下一個球季將在Adriatic聯盟度過,他要先成長茁壯才能在NBA 立足。 : Despite playing only three years in college, Wright is ready for the NBA. He : averaged 17.8 points last season and led the Big 12 Conference in 3-point : shooting percentage (.447). The 6-foot-7, 210-pounder also led the Aggies in : steals (36) and ranked second in blocked shots (22). 雖然只在大學打了三年,但Wright已經準備好接受NBA的挑戰了。他在最後一季平均可 攻下17.8分,同時三分球命中率以.447領先Big 12 Conference.這名身高6"7,210磅 的球員的抄截(36)及火鍋(22)分居隊上第一及第二。 : "The thing that impressed me as a coach is you are always looking for : defensive-minded guys," Lawrence Frank said. "It's hard to find college : players with that approach to the game." "身為教練你總是希望可以找到擁有防守觀念的球員"Lawrence Frank說道"要在大學球員 身上找到這個特質可說是十分不易。" : Wright, who rebounded from a sub-par sophomore year, credited new Aggies : coach Billy Gillispie with getting him to play defense. : "He said he was a winner and he knows how to make guys winners," Wright said. : The only regret that Wright had was not having his brother, Tony, there to : share in the moment. He is serving a prison sentence in California and is : scheduled to get out next year. : Wright was projected to be picked higher than 15th and said he was nervous : waiting to be selected. Wright在二年級的時候還是名中下的選手,但之後他就有了長足的進步。他將自身防守 上的進步歸功於大學新教練Billy Gillispie. "他一開始就表明自己是名贏家,而且他 也知道如何教人們如何成為贏家。" 唯一讓Wright趕到可惜的地方就是他的哥哥Tony無法與他共同分享選秀的喜悅。Tony 現在正於加州服刑,預計於明年出獄。 Wright原本被預測會在15順位之前被挑走。他說明自己等待被選的緊張情緒。 : "I know if he (Tony) was there, I know he would have been telling me to be : calm," said Antoine Wright, who speaks with his brother a couple of times a : week. "I just tried to think what he would be saying." "我知道如果Tony在旁,他一定會告訴我冷靜下來。"每個禮拜都會常與哥哥聯絡的Wright 說道"我當時一直讓自己去想Tony會說些什麼。" : Ilic, who averaged 7.3 points, 3.4 rebounds and just under one block last : season with BC Reflex in Serbia, said his best weapon is a sky hook. He said : he made himself eligible for the draft this year because he wanted to get it : out of his mind. : "I was 95 percent sure I was going to be a late first-round pick and I wanted : to go," Ilic said through an interpreter. 去年在塞爾維亞的BC Reflex平均7.3分,3.4籃板,每場搧不到一各火鍋的Ilic說自己 最擅長的武器是天勾。他表示自己之所以在今年參加選秀是因為要把這件事拋諸腦後。 Ilic透過翻譯說"我有95%的自信確定將會在第一輪尾端獲選,所以我就參加了" : The Nets also announced that they had exercised their option on guard Jacque : Vaughn for next season. : "We were very pleased with Jacque's performance last season," Thorn said. "He : adds needed depth to our point guard position." : Vaughn averaged 5.3 points and 1.9 assists in 71 games. He averaged 7.9 : points in 2.5 assists in 34 starts. : Vaughn missed the final eight games of the regular season and the playoffs : with a foot injury. 籃網同時宣佈他們行使了後衛Jacque Vaughn下一球季的選擇權。 "我們對於Jacque上季的表現感到十分滿意,"Thorn說"他為我們的一號位置增加了深度" Vaughn在71場比賽中平均5.3分及1.9助攻,在34場的先發中則有7.9分及2.5助攻的表現。 Vaughn因為腳傷缺席了季賽的最後八場比賽以及所有的季後賽。 -- 我怎麼覺得首要之務是確定Ilic的智商啊...:p -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.84.2.124
kogrs:覆議! 218.160.60.116 07/05
netsfan:730銀送出 多一些是讓系統扣稅 :) 210.202.57.89 07/05
netsfan:Ilic 自信太滿了喔~ 210.202.57.89 07/05
anana:哈哈哈 61.230.129.71 07/05
silinduo:有好笑到.. 218.168.81.226 07/05
anotherlevel:謝謝翻譯 btw 22 block shots 61.228.75.12 07/06
※ 編輯: jupee 來自: 219.84.2.124 (07/06 01:40)
jupee:感謝樓上指教~已修正 219.84.2.124 07/06