看板 NewYork 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Thoroughly Modern Millie. This is as happy as Mamma Mia, and the story is similar to 42nd St. Stomp. Simpler than Blueman, but worth seeing. If you want happy shows, go with Mamma Mia, Thoroughly Modern Millie, 42nd St, The Producers. If you want creative shows, Blueman and Stomp are musts. If you want classicals, Les Miz and Phantom. If you want deep shows, Chicago, Rent, and Cabaret. If you want fairy tales, Disneys are all fine (ex. Beauty and The Beast), also Into The Woods might be one of your likings. If you want Elton John, Aida and Lion King. My to-see-list now: Forbidden Broadway I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change Gypsy I've heard radio commercials about The Boy From Oz (Hugh Jackman performing now) and another show called "DeLaGuardia"(?!). You'll get tons of emails if you subscribe to NYTimes Adsmail. There was a show where Anne Heche was performing. I forget the name of the show and the male star who was performing with her. Hope this helps. I am gradually migrating to off-Broadway now. Anybody who knows about off-Broadway shows please give me some hints. :) -Jessie(Yes, if you know me, this is the Jessie you know :P) ※ 引述《toppest (高點)》之銘言: : 我相信New York City其中一個有名的特產 : 就是Broadway show : 不知道有沒有人可以分享一下看過那些精彩的Broadway show呢? : 小弟先來拋磚引玉 : 我個人看過Chicago跟Blueman Group(這應該是off-broadway show) : 不過都是四五年前來玩的時候看的 : 來美念書之後.... : 非常的認真念書....都沒機會去看 : (咳....以上說的是~真~的~~) : Chicago的音樂很不錯 : 不過場景很簡單 : 而當初看劇情介紹的時候....覺得怎麼會有這麼扯的故事 : 所以整場看下來, 讓我對broadway show有點小失望 : (Chicago電影版就好看多了:p) : Blueman Group我倒是非常的推薦 : 雖然沒有什麼"劇情" (因為基本上不算是"劇") : 但是台上的幾個bluemen 豐富的肢體動作與表情 : 加上精心設計的一些笑點跟和台下觀眾的互動 : 讓人從一開始就enjoy 到結束 : 基本上這個show沒有口白 : 所以聽力不是很重要 : 但是因為他們會透過字幕或是紙板來跟觀眾互動 : 因此基本的英文閱讀能力還是得要有 : 才能享受笑料囉:) : 希望這個暑假還有機會去看看別的show -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢參(ptt3.cc) ◆ From: 128.59.149.12