看板 Nordic 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Gronkjaer (丹麥快翼)》之銘言: : Jaaskelainen snubs Bolton offer : http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/b/bolton_wanderers/4044921.stm : Bolton goalkeeper Jussi Jaaskelainen has turned down the club's initial : offer of an improved contract. : Talks with the 29-year-old Finn, whose current deal has two-and-a-half : years left on it, are not expected to resume until the end of the season. : His agent Peter Harrison said: "Jussi is very happy at Bolton but we are : looking for the kind of deal that a goalkeeper of his class would expect. : "He is one of the top three goalkeepers in the Premiership in my opinion." : Jaaskelainen has been at Wanderers for seven years and Harrison says he : deserves some reward for helping establish the club in the top flight. : "Jussi is very familiar with the top level. He is doing well and has made : great progress at Bolton," he added. : "But it is a short career. We are not holding the club to ransom or : anything crazy, we are just looking for a deal that is acceptable." 呼呼...這個動作不知道會不會被解讀成即將進入某豪門的舉動? 某 A 隊應該是目前最欠缺這個位置的,除非 Taylor 或 Almunia 可以讓人放心。 某 C 隊應該是沒必要爭這個缺,畢竟已經有兩個國腳級的守門員了。 某 M 隊應該是態度上最曖昧不清的吧?一方面13號最近表現不錯,1號也不是說陷入 低潮後馬上就要放棄,他們的老大不是這樣的人。 -- █ ███ ███ █ █ ███ ███ █ █ █ ███ ███ ▇ █▂▂ █▂▂ █ █ █▂▂ █▂█ █ █ █ █▂▂ █▂▂ █▂█ █▂▂ ▂▂█ ███ ▂▂█ █ ▌ ███ █▂▂ █▂▂ ▂▂█ ~ M i h a j l o v i c ~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.41.151