看板 NorthAmerica 關於我們 聯絡資訊
you can go to other attraction points with friends, there are different towns in the park, and you need some time to visit them all like me, i was working in Mammoth, so when i had my days-off, i went to Old Faithful, Canyon or Lake, to spend a night there. it's really cheap to stay at the dorm as long as you make a reservation with the personnel office. and the park bus is free for employees. YNP is a natural place, people who like the nature will like there. you can go swimming in the rivers or hot spring, go hiking, or horse riding. or sometimes you can take a ride to Bozeman. that's the closest city that you can watch new movies, go shopping. i think it's kinda boring at first cuz you know nowhere and maybe nobody. but once you get to know things, you'll find it's an awesome place to spend your summer. btw, there's internet but it's not really useful there... the food was okay for me but lots of asians didn't like it. you can bring some instant noodles. (some people say you can't but there were still lots of people bringing them.) ※ 引述《cocomushroom (耶一顆百香果)》之銘言: : 過幾天就要去了 : 那裡好像離各個地方都很遠對杯 : 那你們假日的時候都在做什麼阿 : 宿舍有網路可以用嗎 : (不知道要不要帶notebook去) : 所謂提供的食物是什麼 : 現在正在打包行李 : ㄧ整個覺得好像要把家都搬去了 -- J'aime les Etats-Unis!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.208.49