看板 ONE_OK_ROCK 關於我們 聯絡資訊
專輯 : gene 標題 : Voice 作詞 : Taka 製作 : Pay Money to my Pain,Taka Through all of this noise Chasing a shadow Why looking for answers, just leaves a question? Behind the notes And outside the lines What you left behind What I feel inside I hear your voice... 鳴り響いた 何かを知らすためのサイレン (鳴響了 為了告知著什麼的警報聲) ほら 今日のここにはまだ 気づかぬふりして歩く人 (看啊 在今天的這裡還有著 裝作沒發覺到的行人) 過ぎゆく時の中に 僕らは何を見つけだして (在流逝的時光裡 我們能找出什麼) まだ見ぬ未來に何を抱くことができる? (對未知的未來還能夠懷有什麼嗎?) Through all of this noise Chasing a shadow Why looking for answers, just leaves a question? Behind the notes And outside the lines What you left behind What I feel inside I hear your voice... 鳴り終わる その音はその後もまだ僕らのカラダん中 (鳴聲息了 那聲音在那之後也還在我們的身體裡) 殘響が埋め盡くしている (殘響正在填滿) そこから聞こえてくるモノは言葉やメロディではなくて (從那聽出來的東西並不是言語或旋律) 今の僕の中で生きている彼の聲 (現在的我體內活著他的聲音) Through all of this noise Chasing a shadow Why looking for answers, just leaves a question? Behind the notes And outside the lines What you left behind What I feel inside We are your voice We are still with you When you can't speak, with so much to say More than a word More than a melody What you left behind What I feel inside I hear your voice... Through all of this noise Chasing a shadow Why looking for answers, just leaves a question? Behind the notes And outside the lines What you left behind What I feel inside We are your voice We are still with you When you can't speak, with so much to say More than a word More than a melody What you left behind What I feel inside I hear your voice... We're not alone Through all of this noise Chasing a shadow Why looking for answers, just leaves a question? Behind the notes And outside the lines What you left behind What I feel inside We are your voice We are still with you When you can't speak, with so much to say More than a word More than a melody What you left behind What I feel inside I hear your voice... -- 日文附上一點直譯(盡量不修飾) 僅作參考!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
x06qi:原來詞是TAKA寫的 難怪覺得跟K的感覺連不太上 感謝翻譯 11/15 02:22
修正部分日文歌詞(知らず->知らす) ※ 編輯: fddk 來自: 114.44.244.199 (11/15 12:59)
nobuwei:聽完感覺像是TAKA在對K唱 好感動 11/17 18:54
nervousping:讚~越聽越有fu 11/20 17:19
cpujerry:這首歌真的有Taka唱給K聽的感覺 11/26 12:55
xing0730: 我好想念K 04/28 23:31