看板 Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
The Cheif 全名: Noel Thomas David Gallagher 生日: May 29,1967 (民國 56 年 5 月 29 日) 出生地: Longsight, Manchester, UK 雙親: 參閱 Liam 的檔案 學歷: St. Robert's Infant (1971) St.Bernard's Primary (1972) St. Mark's High School (1978) 手足: Liam and Paul Anthony (參閱 Liam 的檔案) 前妻: Meg Mathews (Born:3/14/67 , the Island of Guernesy, UK) Married: June 5, 1997 at the Little Chapel of the West, Las Vegas, USA (於民國 86 年 6月 5 日於拉斯維加斯小教堂完婚) Divorced: Winter 2000 (於民國 89 年冬天) 女兒: Anais Gallagher 生日: Jan. 27, 2000 (民國 89 年 1月 27 日) 出生醫院: Portland Clinic, London 重量: 7lbs 6oz (哦哦哦比堂哥 Lennon 重哩;) 身高: 5'8 (Noel 真的只比 Liam 矮這一點嗎?) 眼珠顏色: Blue-Gray 藍灰色 髮色: Brown 棕色 最愛的歌曲: "Ticket to Ride" by the Beatles "She Bang the Drum" by the Stone Roses "Paperback Writer" by the Beatles "Teen Spirit" by Nirvana 最愛的足球俱樂部: Manchester City Blues 最愛的樂團: The Beatles, the Kinks, Simple Minds, the Stone Roses, the Verve 最愛的書籍: "I don't read books" ("我不讀書的") 最愛的電影: Star Wars (星際大戰, 最近衛視西片台有在播哦) 最愛的電視節目: Xfiles, The Simpsons, Sponge Bob Square Pants 慣用的香煙牌: Benson and Hedges 鞋子尺碼: 7 血型: ORh 咦雖然也是 O 型但和 Liam 的 Orh 不同呢? 最愛的足球隊: Manchester City 寵物: 5 dogs, 3 cats, reportly a couple of cows and other barn yard animals. 資料來源: Shake Along With Me http://www.geocities.com/liamluv72/noel.html Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- i'm locked up in chains for the rest of my life there's no-one else to blame but me --Oasis. I Will Believe -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61-221-60-233.HINET-IP.hinet.ne
cheer16max:test 03/03 20:02