看板 Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
看來 Liam 受到 Bono 不少啟發哦;) 還直嚷著這是他見過最棒的現場演唱之一 他的眼睛都離不開台上哦... 呵看了這場演唱會 Liam 說 Oasis 該好好回頭規劃一下接下來的十年紀念演唱會了 Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" OASIS MUST IMPROVE August 20 - posted by xander Oasis must improve their live shows because U2 have raised the bar, LIAM GALLAGHER has admitted. "I think Oasis will have to go back to the drawing board," he told a British tabloid. Liam was speaking after Saturday evening's leg of U2's huge 'Elevation Tour' at London's Earl's Court. The dates are the biggest grossing ever. "This was one of the greatest performances I've seen. Bono gives 129 per cent - it blew my head off. I couldn't take my eyes off him. This sets the standard for other bands," he said. "It's a different experience to Oasis but I've never seen anything like it. It has made me look at things in a different way," he told The Sun. U2's Bono dedicated a song to both his Irish father, who is very ill, and Liam, at the show. Oasis play their tenth anniversary tour this October. "We're going to have to go back to the drawing board and have a rethink. We've got some gigs coming up and I know it's going to be hard to top something like this," Liam reckons. Bono also defended peaceful G8 protesters: "We don't need bullets and bombs. We believe in peaceful protest. Civil disobedience can work and we need to take this to the streets." Source: dotmusic -- here is a pocket full of life with no solution take it for what it is its only drunken lies --Oasis. Strange Thing -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 211.76.129.43