看板 Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
AUG 28 - FRAN'S NICE WORDS TO NOEL Travis headlined at Reading the other night and singer Fran Healy had some nice words to say about The Chief. Dedicating many songs to friends, and the crowd, at one point [fans] thought Travis were going to be joined on stage by Noel Gallagher as Fran asked around ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 本來台下的歌迷以為 Fran 要邀頭子一起上台演唱,結果 Fran 只是向台下大喊尋找 for him and told [the crowd], 'If it wasn't for him inspiring me in 1994 then ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Noel 的蹤跡,想告訴大家:“要不是當年(1994)他激勵了我,我不會有現在這份工作” I wouldn't have a job.' ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ In Gallagher's honour an early Travis song, All We Want To Do Is Rock, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ had a rare outing, and its brand of anthemic Queen-like rock was well ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^哦獻了這首歌給頭已很適合哦^-^~ appreciated by the crowd. source: daily mirror Cheers! 真窩心.... Patsy "Gallagher" -- "I love pissing people off, I love pissing meself off." --Liam Gallagher -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 211.76.129.43