看板 Oneday 關於我們 聯絡資訊
JYP's STATEMENT "2PM will continue with 6 members" Credit: [email protected], Coordinator: [email protected] --------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, this is JYP. Since Jaebeom’s incident on Sept 5th, I’ve heard many opinions from people. From scolding Jaebeom, and JYPE to giving Jaebeom a second chance, I’ve carefully listened to it all. I talked to JYPE staffs, 2PM members, and Jaebeom about our future plans. First of all, although many people have sent their encouraging words to Jaebeom, he hasn’t changed his mind; thinking he made a huge mistake. He said that he is still very sorry and too ashamed to be on the stage. He also told me that since other 2PM members have worked so hard, they should not be affected by this in any negative ways. That’s why he left 2PM so quickly. I think the same way as Jaebeom. The reason why I didn't stop him from leaving is because I thought whether Jay being in 2PM or not now won’t be that big deal when you look at his life as a whole. Some think 4 years of his hard working has been destroyed, but his skills that were built up in 4 years are still remained in his body. If Jaebeom receives a chance to grow up and become more mature by this incident, he will be able to fly even further later on. As criticism against Jay was way too harsh, requesting to revoke Jay's resignation is asking for too much as well. It’s my role to respect his opinion wanting to have his time alone apart from the stage, and help him later when he says he wants to be on the stage again. I think you should give him supports by then. Again, I apologize for not being able to manage and protect him well. We'll try our best to not make this happen again Thank you again, 2PM will continue their schedule with 6 members as it was planned JYP -- 晚點視情況再看需不需要翻... 但我看了很火大 不是很想再看= = -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 115.70.39.247 ※ 編輯: MamieCH 來自: 115.70.39.247 (09/17 21:39)
loveeunhye:看了英文更生氣>< 這是真的嗎?? 09/17 21:41
lotusren:最後一段好討厭 不用翻啦 重點上一篇都講到了 囧 09/17 21:43
mego:看韓文的會更生氣.看完髒話就罵個沒完過....= = 09/17 21:44