看板 Oneday 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這是iHOTTEST的串聯活動 每天都在twitter tweet關鍵字 Current Twitter trends: 'For a million dollars', 'Woo Young's Cheeks' http://tinyurl.com/yl4fweh Relax News Thursday, 15 October 2009 The term "#foramilliondollars" is the hottest trending topic on Twitter on the morning of October 15 at 8:30 AM GMT. What would you do for a million dollars? Twitter users are discussing the things they would and wouldn't do for one million dollars on the morning of October 15. "#foramilliondollars i'd do ALMOST anything... as long as its tax free =]]" writes one user. "#foramilliondollars I will watch the octomoms kids for a day in a half", comments another. The term #wooyoungscheeks has risen into the list of Twitter's most talked about topics at 8:30 AM GMT. Jang Wooyoung is a member of South Korean boy band, 2PM. Fans are posting comments about the 20 year old singer with "beautiful cheeks" ranging from, "#WooyoungsCheeks are soo cute!! But careful ---- inside, there's poison!" to "#wooyoungscheeks are the talk of the town, and by town, i mean twitter." The trend was started by 2PM fans in a bid to cheer themselves up after the recent departure of fellow band member and vocalist Park Jaebeom. Jaebeom left the band on September 8. A large majority of Twitter users also seem to be abusing the term, using it to post spam tweets that contain nothing but "Wooyoungscheeks" repeated over and over again. The top 10 most talked about topics on Twitter on October 15 at 8:30 AM GMT are: 1. #foramilliondollars (new) 2. #wooyoungscheeks (new) 3. Google Wave (-2) 4. Glee (new) 5. Lady Gaga (new) 6. Goodnight (-1) 7. Diwali (new) 8. Paranormal Activity (-4) 9. Halloween (-1) 10. Philip DeFranco (new) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 70.21.248.199
blluesea:好酷喔~~~~~~ 10/16 12:22
loveeunhye:居然還得了第二名耶XDDDD 10/18 19:06