看板 Oversea_Job 關於我們 聯絡資訊
關於騎腳踏車上班的計劃我實在太frustrated所以不吐不快 就在我興高采烈上網用信用卡買了一台腳踏車還有其他一堆配件之後 (總共大概花了快$400大洋 準備日後用Bush的Economy Stimulus Check來還) 裝修的惡夢就持續了一個月 先是煞車把手裂開加上運來時就裝不對方向 再來是等上三個禮拜才送來的煞車把手竟然不同型號所以裝不上去 送錯貨不說 我每次用僅有的午休時間打電話都等上25分鐘 好了 過了三個禮拜送來的把手不合我只好去Home Depot買塑膠束帶(zip-lock strips) 把舊的把手綁上去 想說雖然鬆鬆的但至少可以用吧 沒想到拆來拆去的 煞車線的adjustment搞砸了 變得很鬆 我只好調來調去 前後花了一個小時 後來雖然沒有完全調回來但總算還可以用 興沖沖的我開始在客廳騎了起來 沒想到兩秒鐘後一轉彎 車頭竟然歪了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 我記得我裝上去的時候努力把screw扭得很緊的說 後來不管我怎麼screw up 只要一轉彎車頭就會歪掉! 氣死我了 花了這麼多錢(而且帳單已經來了)買的一台漂漂亮亮的腳踏車 竟然只能放在客廳好看 一個月了我的油錢還沒有省到啊~~~~ 不能騎的單車我到底是買來幹嘛用的 =_= 於是既氣憤又氣餒的我寫了一封落落長的email打算去給他們的客服抗議(如下) 不過不知道這樣口氣會不會有點衝 寫過去會不會不妥 請各位建議一下如果是你們會怎麼做 大家若認為這樣的email和要求是合理的 我明天就寄出 畢竟customers are always right, even if they're not. 或者如果你認為應該自己去找運動用品店或車行調整一下就沒事也建議一下 我本來是打算明天把這封email發出去的 畢竟真的是滿生氣的 不吐不快........ I am writing this email simply because I am VERY, VERY frustrated with the purchase experience. First of all, I got the shipment with a broken brake lever, been shooting emails back and forth with your company for 4 times, finally you had me call this warranty number by myself. I called 4 times, except the last time, all other THREE times I was on hold for 20 to 25 minutes and couldn't get someone to answer my call. Secondly, after I finally got to talk to one of the warranty department personnels on 5/23, I was told that the shipment will be shipped out and I should be receiving it the next week. On 6/6 I called again because I have not received anything after 2 weeks of waiting. The courteous representative told me that it was shipped out on 5/27, and we are in the same state (Illinois) so it shouldn't take that long and that she will mail out another break lever via FedEx. On 6/10 finally I received the FIRST shipment that was shipped out on 5/27, but it is a different model that I can't install on my bike without taking off the whole shifter and plastic handler. I tried different ways to put the brake lever on but due to different model I couldn't, so I finally gave up and bought those plastic zip strips and put the broken one back on and tried to install the brake wire back on. The brake wire then got messed up because I took it off from the original brake lever, put it on to the new brake lever which didn't work so took it off again and put back onto the original brake lever, now the adjustment is totally off and I had to manipulate for a good hour to get it tight again. Finally after adjustment, the brake isn't completely working but is not far off, I was finally happy and tried to ride in the living room for maybe just 10 feet and something amazing happened -- the front handler bar cannot bite onto head tube! That is, no matter how much tighter I tried to wind up the screw, as soon as I make a turn, the handle bar is off and would become exactly crist-cross with the tire. How am I supposed to ride a bike like this on the street, without turning anywhere, I suppose? I am just very frustrated right now, because after a good whole month I have a pretty-looking bike sitting in my living room but I can't ride it at all. I have bought all nine yards of accesories that totally cost even more than the bike but now all $400 worth of products including the bike are for show only. As much as I think you are doing a good business, the process is just very inefficient, which renders the whole purchasing experience unpleasant. Now that the bike has a handle bar that won't stay put, I am not sure I want to go through another whole month of hassle. I am sure your business is in good shape and is willing to help your customers with these unintentional problems. If you can fix this by simply ship me a new one and pay for the return shipping for the broke one, I will give it another shot. Or expedite to me another handle bar, brake lever and brake wire. Or however you can fix this problem. But I am really tired of waiting and summer is short. Thank you. -- http://blog.pixnet.net/ordinarycool [美日一句]教你教科書上常常學不到的美國口語 [毒舌譯站]將有用的生活職場資訊翻成白話中文 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 67.175.242.87
miluco:400塊其實很少..我同事大部份都騎500-1200的腳踏車 06/13 15:08
miluco:當然也有人騎爛車丟在捷運站通勤,好車通常就上帶上車,下車 06/13 15:11
miluco:後繼續騎 06/13 15:12
cchris:400元的車聽起來很廉價..為何當初不去target/walmart牽一台 06/13 16:17
cchris:我牽一台$150~200的車,騎得很高興,有點費力但正好運動 06/13 16:18
marathons:$400! 我還在找機會去Target/Walmart買$60的廉價自行車. 06/13 16:27
maxisam:400! 我的腳踏車25 ... XD 06/13 17:27
dumbjames:我的也是Target 59.99的mountain bike 06/13 20:34
kruz:我也是去Target牽的$49.99腳踏車,還都裝好的.真的要進階再買 06/13 22:45
kruz:好一點的.我建議原po直接退掉然後去牽一台廉價的吧.說實在沒 06/13 22:45
kruz:有裝車的經驗蠻容易screw up的,廉價的車學費比較便宜 :) 06/13 22:46
sber:$400直接去專賣店裡牽已經可以買到很好的 還會免費幫你喬 06/14 01:38