看板 Oversea_Job 關於我們 聯絡資訊
我也有丟履歷過去 不過對方回了這樣的信 Dear applicants, I hope this finds you well. First of all, I really apologize to you for the delay of the announcement about the details of the 1st interview. There are so many applicants that it took much time to arrange the schedule. Moreover, we are deeply afraid but we have to announce the changes of the schedule of the interview for you, because all of slots are already full on 27th-29th. Of course, we promised that we were ready for the interview for all applicants, so we will prepare the additional 1st interview sessions in the near future. "2nd" 1st interview Jan. 13th-17th, 2012 "3rd" 1st interview the end of Jan., 2012(TBA) These 1st interview sessions are definitely fair for all applicants including "1st" 1st interview in the end of this month. The next step (2nd and final interview session) will hold in March. Therefore, we will let you know your exact date and time (on "2nd" or "3rd" 1st interview) by the end of this month. I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding in advance. 依照上面內容看來好像是因為應徵者過多 所以一部分的人會先安排27,28或29號面試 其餘的則是靜待回信再確認面試的時間 看來大家都衝著海外高薪的工作機會 只是不曉得會有多少次的面試 而且說實在從上面的徵才文章裡也不太了解是要徵求什麼職務 只是因為看到海外工作跟高薪的條件就一時衝動投了履歷過去... -- ∕◢_ ╲ながと ゆき 長門有希 ╱__________╲ 特徵為無口、眼鏡娘、貧乳、擁有近 ╭════════════╮ ︿ ︿ 乎無限的資訊修改能力。是由統括本 ║YUKI.N>また、図書館に... ◣ 銀河系的「資訊統合思念體」所製造 ╰════════════╯ ˇ 出來,與有機生命體接觸用之人形終 修圖+設計對白ψjasonsu168 ' 端機介面「大萌神」。ψfishhzy123 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 175.181.125.214 ※ 編輯: webconan 來自: 175.181.125.214 (12/28 20:47)