看板 Oversea_Job 關於我們 聯絡資訊
school reocrd is doesnt matter 這英文很怪 十八萬比領22k還慘 白吃才去 ※ 引述《rosario918 (rosario918)》之銘言: : I know i suppose to write this recruitment in japaness or chinese, because we are looking for someone who speek japaness. : but i don't know how to do it with my ipad, and there are no compurters surrounding me which allow me to type in chinese. : so i apologize for any inconvenience. and i appreciate that if you could share this info. to any one who looks for a job in japan. : . : flying geese club corp. is a company in Tokyo created by ex-employee of Hewlett-packard Comapny, Price water house Coopers, Mitsubishi Research Institute, Citi group and some lawyers. : The company runs some project consulting to Japanese firms and reseach and Investment projects. Sometimes, it serves for Japanese Governments, ASEAN and so on. : The condition is payment 1,800,000 JPY for one year Plus free rent room@南流山station (40 minutes to Tokyo Staiton by train). : The requirement is middle level Japanese proficiency and very basic computing skills. : The work is; Import/Export procedure, accounting and payroll assisstansy : As the candidate improve the above skills, we may offer higher leved project such as Marketing, Economic Research, System Enginnering or Investment. : We have a strong merit system. Most of our employee are expected to work for our company 2-3 years. After that most of them get recruited to our clients or friendly allied company-those are Famous or Giantic companies. Our company encourage our employee to step themselves up. : please send your resume to the following email adress; [email protected] : ps1. school record is doesn't matter, but japaness skill is important. : ps2. i will write this recruitment in chinese or japaness again -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.220.247.118
petertg:如果吃住全包,各種保險和稅金也包了,18萬淨領滿高的... 07/03 01:37
petertg:話說年薪180萬...不是18萬... 07/03 01:41
petertg:我相信年淨領180萬日圓會有人去try,至少是日本工作經驗 07/03 01:42
jiansheau:原文看起來不像淨領,這樣扣完稅真的很慘 07/03 02:15