看板 Oversea_Job 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 SanFrancisco 看板 #1X9I-j2R ] 作者: waynelee (Wayne Lee) 看板: SanFrancisco 標題: [工作] Hiring Manufacturing Engineer @Fremont 時間: Wed Aug 25 01:43:06 2021 Hi 大家好 我們公司目前需要找Manufacturing Engineer 小弟為代PO,若有任何疑問或要應徵的, 請直接email: [email protected] Company: Sparqtron Co. @Fremont 94538 Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer ME Job description 1. Review, study and analyze customer engineering data file package 2. Provide labor quotation to program manager 3. (After customer awards the job to Sparqtron) Prepare for the job’s engineering readiness for our production that includes: defining manufacturing process, designing and ordering tooling/stencil, determining process parameters, tuning reflow thermal profile, creating MPI – Manufacturing Process Instructions, monitoring the actual production build, conducting process improvement if applicable, all the way until product is shipped out of door to customer 4. Interface with team member of all job functions – program manager, purchasing buyer, stockroom team, production team, quality team. 5. Interface with customer’s engineering counterpart to provide support, feedback and solution for issues that may include, but not limited to, providing DFM (Design for Manufacturability) report to customer, to help improve the product’s manufacturability, production efficiency and quality yield. 6. Special technical, engineering related tasks assigned by engineering director for manufacturing process study and/or development. ME Job Requirement: Education: College or higher in E.E or related field Experience: Understand Bill of Materials, GERBER and/or CAD. Previous experience with electronic manufacturing is a plus. Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office components. Please send resume to [email protected] 謝謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 64.186.166.78 (美國) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/SanFrancisco/M.1629826989.A.09B.html ※ 編輯: waynelee (64.186.166.78 美國), 08/25/2021 01:46:21 ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: waynelee (64.186.166.78 美國), 08/25/2021 01:48:34 ※ 編輯: waynelee (64.186.166.78 美國), 08/25/2021 01:50:08