看板 P2PSoftWare 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.edonkey2000.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=47528&sid= 7434a286588f32c168b81b84031472de 請複製兩行貼上 After doing some more research (maybe I should read more before I post, but hey, nobody is perfect ), I came up with the following solution: Kazaa DAT to eDonkey .part/.part.met Tutorial 1) Search on the eDonkey network for the file you were downloading with Kazaa. B e sure the filesize is exactly the same as the Kazaa download would be. 2) Copy the ed2k link of this file to the clipboard 3) Close eDonkey if running 4) Use dat_view.exe to copy the raw data from the Kazaa .DAT to a new file. 5) Move this file to the eDonkey temp dir and rename it to XX.part 6) Use Ftp2edonkey Completer to generate a valid XX.part.met 7) Start eDonkey to resume your Kazaa download on edonkey. This worked for me with a Kazaa download that did not have any gaps. If anyone k nows how the gaps should be filled for use with eDonkey (i.e. FF or 00 HEX), let me know so I can add it to this little tutorial -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.166.120.6