看板 PhD 關於我們 聯絡資訊
其實會接觸到 MBTI 是因為最近我和女朋友正在上 MBTI 的課程 諮商員請我們做 MBTI 測驗, 並和我們一對一的討論我們的人格特質是屬於哪一型 我看好像蠻多人不瞭解這個東西, 所以我用一篇 post 簡單介紹一下 Myers-Briggs人格特質分類法把所有人的人格特質分為四大項 第一大項指的是, 人的動力來源是外發性的 (E特質) 還是內省性 (I特質) 的 Extraverted characterostics Introverted characteristics 舉個例子, 當你一個人很無聊時, 你覺得找人聊天很開心還是一個人靜靜地想事情開心? E & I 特質不是說一個人是不是自閉, I 的人也可能很外向, 但是這個外向特質並不是 I 型人的快樂來源 或許只是因為工作需求而必須很外向之類 E 的人還會有以下的特質 Act first, think/reflect later Feel deprived when cutoff from interaction with the outside world Usually open to and motivated by outside world of people and things Enjoy wide variety and change in people relationships I 的人還會有以下的特質 Think/reflect first, then Act Regularly require an amount of "private time" to recharge batteries Motivated internally, mind is sometimes so active it is "closed" to outside world Prefer one-to-one communication and relationships 第二大項指的是領解時是敏感型 (S特質) 還是直覺型 (N特質) Sensing Intuitive S的人理解時會考慮現實條件, 例如找工作時考量薪資, 工時, 福利等等 而 N 的人會考慮未來, 願景, 所以只要工作有潛力就可以了 另外, S 的人細心, N 的人大而化之 S 的人還會有以下的特質 Mentally live in the Now, attending to present opportunities Using common sense and creating practical solutions is automatic-instinctual Memory recall is rich in detail of facts and past events Best improvise from past experience Like clear and concrete information; dislike guessing when facts are "fuzzy" N 的人還會有以下的特質 Mentally live in the Future, attending to future possibilities Using imagination and creating/inventing new possibilities is automatic-instinctual Memory recall emphasizes patterns, contexts, and connections Best improvise from theoretical understanding Comfortable with ambiguous, fuzzy data and with guessing its meaning. 第三大項指的是做決定時是屬於對事性 (T) 還是對人性 (F) Thinking Feeling T 的人大抵上是對事不對人, 但是有時候會不近人情 F 的人大抵上是對人不對事, 有時候又不夠公正 T 的人還會有以下的特質 Instinctively search for facts and logic in a decision situation Naturally notices tasks and work to be accomplished. Easily able to provide an objective and critical analysis Accept conflict as a natural, normal part of relationships with people. F 的人還會有以下的特質 Instinctively employ personal feelings and impact on people in decision situations Naturally sensitive to people needs and reactions Naturally seek consensus and popular opinions Unsettled by conflict; have almost a toxic reaction to disharmony. 第四個大項是指當你有一個決定要做時, 是判斷型 (J) 還是 感知型 (P) 的 Judging Perceiving J 的人會有計畫的, 事先決定好未來要做的事 而 P 的人是一時興起就做 J 的人還有以下特質 Plan many of the details in advance before moving into action. Focus on task-related action; complete meaningful segments before moving on. Work best and avoid stress when keep ahead of deadlines. Naturally use targets, dates and standard routines to manage life. P 的人還有以下特質 Comfortable moving into action without a plan; plan on-the-go. Like to multitask, have variety, mix work and play. Naturally tolerant of time pressure; work best close to the deadlines. Instinctively avoid commitments which interfere with flexibility, freedom and variety 介紹就到這邊先靠一段落吧 事實上很多東西我也還只是一知半解 只知道 MBTI 是很神奇的測驗 順帶一提, 我是 ENFP 的 -- I-Hsuan Huang Yuan Ze University Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering E-Mail:[email protected] Web: http://syslab.cse.yzu.edu.tw/~ihhuang/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.138.144.192 ※ 編輯: rrydro 來自: 140.138.144.192 (02/19 01:03)