看板 PhD 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Take some writing courses will help you improve your communication skill. ※ 引述《[email protected] (lerudit)》之銘言: : ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Oh my god. : He could find out he spend 14 hours per day for doing rubbish some day... : Unless his supervisor doing all the review and ensure the direction is correct : and just leave his students doing the laboratory work as long/much as possible. : Certainly, this can make the group most productive. However, what the heck? where is the support of the "most productive" crap? "Certainly blah blah blah"..Duh... : the PhD students can still not yet know how to do proper research : after they get their degree some day. : On the other hand, All above are known, so where is the beef? You tell me Duh~ : A PhD student is not expected to do research very efficiently. : In most of the situations, the supervisors won't tell the students everything. : Instead, they leave their students to find out the way by themselves. : Eventually, the students would know the answer, and how to find out the answer, : and, for the requirements of a PhD degree, to judge the correctness of the : answer. Holy holy...."answer"...what a joke... You don't even add "s". Am I in a religious board? All "the Truth" "the answer" crap...(Duh~~) Use your brain. (pointing my middle finger toward my head) : : 大家都在趕實驗 學跟做都靠自己撐 : : 最近他的健康似乎也不是很好 @@a : : 2. 轉實驗室 : : 這個比較難講 不太曉得該用什麼理由跟老師談 : : 聽他講 若轉的話 八九成就不念該領域了 : : 他頗擔心不曉得往哪去 : : 是不是得多個幾年才能畢業 : : 他有私底下接觸其它老師 還是拿不定主意 @@a : He needs a two week holidays for thinking this. : : 3. 尋找共同指導 : : 這個比較沒資訊 : : 總之 看他在那邊轉轉轉 講了一個多月吧 還是沒結果 : : 但聽他講他實驗室已經有人休學了 o_o : : 這種事還是得自己決定 但想請版上聖賢幫忙給點建議 感激不盡 : I guess there are a lot of group doing the same research somewhere out there. : And they won't use the same method (not reading paper at all... com'on!) What's "the method"? Take some writing courses. Duh...this guy can't communicate. : Of course, the academic circle is rather narrow, particularly in Taiwan. "particularly in Taiwan"..Duh..compare to what places? : However, if you go abroad, you might find out the right place. Yeah right, the magic word "might" XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.171.9.9
OceanX:你的英文能力或許高一點,可是人品呢?還是學術不講人品? 12/12 01:56
losfer:oh baby, please define "人品". 12/12 07:52
losfer:When you have to give an F, you give an F. 12/12 08:02
tcloud:要戰了嗎 12/12 15:30
Ysen:我覺得沒有人品的問題.. 12/13 01:38
Ysen:如果整篇都是火星文或是錯字一堆,我看了也會怒了 12/13 01:58