看板 PhD 關於我們 聯絡資訊
求職需要 1.非常完整的研究計畫書,這也會幫助寫以後的隨到隨審計畫。 2.成績單以及學位證書 3.推薦函 4.可開授課程大綱 5.代表作全文或者博士論文 6.履歷 7.著作清單 8.cover letter 9.自傳 個人履歷要包含 學經歷,特殊豐功偉業,研究興趣,著作,推薦人姓名資料。 突顯領域跟要求相符合,常常是致勝關鍵。 cover letter 簡介如下: Dear Professor A, I am writing to apply for the position as assistant professor of AAA that you advertised on the institute website. I am currently a BBB working on CCC in the DDD at EEE. In my doctoral program, I focused on FFF. In the future, I will investigate the GGG. I believe that my research background in HHH combined with my teaching experience would make me a strong candidate for the position outlined in your notice. I have enclosed a copy of my curriculum vitae, research proposal, autobiography, transcript, and the teaching plan. Letters of recommendation will arrive with a separate cover. If you require any additional materials or information, I am happy to supply it. Thank you very much for your consideration and time. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, III ※ 引述《circadian (黃金績優股)》之銘言: : 請教各位: : 關於第一次應徵教職(助理教授)要遞出的履歷表,內容 : 最好是包含哪些呢? : 我大致上可以知道需要有個人資料、研究、發表、教學經驗等內容, : 但是否有可參考的範本來瞭解有哪些"細目"是會對求職有幫助的 : 是否有先進願意分享自身履歷表的細目? : 先謝謝各位的建議。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.63.208 ※ 編輯: cadim 來自: 140.115.63.208 (09/12 10:27)
circadian:非常感謝你的分享資訊 140.123.186.21 09/12 11:04
wentchen:感謝! 140.125.88.16 09/12 11:07