看板 PhD 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《jeanwaychen (Qualia)》之銘言: : 在下已經確定拿到千里馬到NYU(紐約大學)訪問,但是目前遇到一個困難, : 對方的系辦小姐說,一般都是已經有PhD才能申請為Visiting Scholar(J1簽證), : 否則就得申請為Visiting Student(F1簽證),得付一大筆學費。 : 所以她來信告訴我,她可以幫我問問可不可能申請為Visiting Scholar, : 但是需要我寄CV和我相關的資料給她。她的來信部分如下: : ... : I assume that you are asking whether you can be considered as a Visiting : Scholar (even though you do not have a Ph.D.) instead of a Visiting Student : because of the costs. Can you send me a C.V. and give me some detailed : information regarding your studies in philosophy (specializations, courses, : etc.) and when you do plan to receive the Ph.D. degree. : Therefore, I can investigate this matter with the Graduate School of Arts and ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : Science and see if they would accept you as a Visiting Scholar without your ^^^^^^^^ 建議你先連結到那個單位的網頁並自行搜尋關於訪問學者的規定 或者找出該單位負責 相關事宜的承辦人的電郵或者電話 直接詢問承辦人 並且問清楚根據該校哪條規定 要求一定要已經有博士學位或者什麼的 大家也早該聽說過美國人辦是相對而言 是照規定死板板在做的 : Ph.D. : I am afraid that I cannot promise they will accept this arrangement, but I : will try. : ... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 71.77.1.125
jeanwaychen:謝謝您的建議。我會設法一邊弄清楚法規,設法按程序提 12/15 22:31
jeanwaychen:出申請。 12/15 22:31