看板 PhD 關於我們 聯絡資訊
DEAR ALL: 小弟最近收到一封信 請問有人收到跟我一樣的信嗎? 想知道一下這是怎樣的單位~~要將我的論文在德國出版 有沒有類似的出版經驗? 感覺怕怕的 會不會是詐騙? 謝謝大家 ************************************************************************* Dear XXX, I am writing on behalf of the German publishing house, VDM Verlag Dr. Müller AG & Co. KG. In the course of a research on the Internet, I came across a reference to your thesis on "XXXXXXXXX". As we would like to make your work available to a larger audience, I am wondering if you may be interested in publishing your thesis in the form of a printed book. Your reply including an e-mail address to which I can send an e-mail with further information in an attachment will be greatly appreciated. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Laurent Ribet Acquisition Editor VDM Publishing House Ltd. Business Registration No.: Board of Directors: Katalin Bontenakels & Benoit Novel In coorperation with: VDM Verlag Dr. Müller AG & CoKG (www.vdm-verlag.de) LAP Lambert Academic Publishing AG & CoKG (www.lap-publishing.com) SVH Südwestdeutscher Verlag für Hochschulschriften AG & CoKG (www.svh-verlag.de) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.136.94
rrydro:建議你優先跟指導老師討論,畢竟你的thesis的版權老闆有份. 01/12 23:42
tony178:多謝提點 謝謝您 01/12 23:46
illini:這間出版社只要是博士論文都會寫這封信給你的 01/12 23:57