看板 PhD 關於我們 聯絡資訊
附上我以前寫的email,寫得不怎麼好....加減看看做參考啦:P Dear Prof XXX, My name is XXX. I am currently a PhD student in the department of ABC, EFD University. My academic advisor is Prof XXX, and the research interest of our lab is XXXX and XXX. (Please refer to the attched document for a detailed publication list regarding this topic.這句可刪) My thesis topic is XXX, and right now I am in the XXX stage of XXX, which is inspired by your previous publication "XXX". National Science Council(NSC) Taiwan is offering sponsorships to PhD candidates to do research abroad in the period of 7 months to 1 year. Awarded students receive living stipend from the government to continue their research in foreign academic institutes. The deadline for application is 8/31/200X, and I have great interests in joining your group as a visiting student. Attached are my resume and a introduction to the graduate students research abroad program. Please kindly review and see if I am qualified to your research group. If yes, I will report to the lab in the summer of 200X and do both my own research and related projects of your group. Please note that the final decision to the sponsorship is made by NSC. Award list will be released before the end of 11/30/200X. Awarded students need to report to the institutes from 1/1/200X, no later than 12/31/200X. Please advise if any further information is preferred. Great appreciations to your time, and wish that I have the chance to work under your supervision. Sincerely, XXX -- ☆ ‧ ‧ ★ 。 Hip your wagon to the star ‧ ⊙ ‧ ‧ ★ 跟著星星去圓夢 。 ☆ ‧ ‧ * █◣ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.46.71
antibonding:我可能第一句介紹自己後 就直接把想帶錢去對方實驗室 06/01 16:46
antibonding:的目的 就先寫出來了 然後再介紹自己目前的工作領域 06/01 16:46
antibonding:因為他們大概一天到晚都會收到不少信 說想要去他們那 06/01 16:48
antibonding:裡去... 06/01 16:48
olaqe:正文第二行疑為 academic之誤? 06/01 20:57
※ 編輯: jubilee 來自: 61.20.166.199 (06/02 00:47)
jubilee:感謝樓上,已修正:) 06/02 00:47