看板 PhD 關於我們 聯絡資訊
不好意思~借標題發文 小弟最近投稿的期刊回覆了... 關於referee的問題..還是有點擔心回答的不夠好而被打槍QQ 是這樣的 小弟的實驗主要是已開發的材料在催化上的應用 而目前文獻回顧是沒有人做過這樣的應用 選了4種材料,但是其中一種材料被referee質疑 質疑的點是其PDXRD與文獻差滿多的,認為這不是我們所認定的材料 referee也舉了一篇paper的例子給我們看這個材料的鑑定 因此referee覺得我們可以全部刪掉這個材料的討論部分 並最後給了一個大修後接受.. 原文如下: Referee 1: > > Importance: B) important > > Hypotheses Yes/No: No > > Appropriate Length: Yes > > Different Journal: > > Recommend Acceptance: C) Yes, but only with major alterations *) > > Referee Letter: I went through the revised version of paper and feel that > the authors have addressed some concerns expressed by the referees. > However, I still feel that data on the material should not be > published. The XRD pattern in the supporting information does not confirm > the material structure as well as the extremely low surface area. For a > recent publiction in this area consult DOI: > 10.1016/j.micromeso.XXXXX > > I suggest that all data and discussion concerning material should be > omitted in the paper as well as in the supporting information unless a > good quality material is provide 我會擔心的點是,如果只是拿掉這部分的討論對我來說很簡單就可以回覆了 但是referee給了大修...這意義是什麼? 我需要再把受質疑的材料找到最佳合成條件嗎? 還是就拿掉討論部份就好? 謝謝大家給我不同的意見... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.135.56.103
qtzbbztq:兩個方法都可以吧 大修可能是指你會刪除相當程度的內容 08/27 19:28
qtzbbztq:簡單一點就刪掉吧 假如REVIEWER只有他一個的話 08/27 19:28