看板 PlayStation 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 C_Chat 看板 #1LQNXQok ] 作者: a71085 (iii) 看板: C_Chat 標題: [閒聊] 五十嵐孝司的AMA 時間: Sat May 30 16:44:07 2015 http://tinyurl.com/p4oquwh 原文網址 原本打了一個多小時的簡譯按到A完全被洗白身心俱疲了 剪一些下來給大家看看就好了 對於小島事件的感想---商業公司要賺錢 Actually, I'm in contact with a lot of ex-Konami people. Konami is a company and probably has some kind of strategy but since I've been out of the loop for a year I really can't say 對於手遊策略---同上 Konami is a business so they are just following the market. It makes me sad but a business is going to business... 新遊戲內怪物的設定---印加太陽神與所羅門72魔神 It's not really a feature per say but one of the things I am looking forward to most is working with Inti. They are great a creating really challenging boss battles with a nice risk/reward approach. I think having them on board will make some of the boss battles very challenging. The current monster designs are based around the 72 lessor demons in Solomon's tome. But I love classic movie monsters as well so they will probably show up in the game too. 是否加入連線元素---非常想,但是製作起來很貴,還在想方法找資金方面的平衡 Wow! A fan of Harmony of Despair makes me happy. I'm constantly looking at the backer comments on the Bloodstained page. The more sort of requests we get for multiplayer, the more we want to prioritize it. That being said, online is a very expensive undertaking so we'd have to find a good balance. 遊戲戰鬥模式是否會有改變---不會,會偏向經典的惡魔城模式 Hello! Here we go. IGA wants to keep this closer to the style he is familiar with. There are a lot of pieces to balance for the game so a combo system might change the entire dynamic. Therefore he'd like to go with a more classic "dodge and attack" style. 惡魔城中最喜歡的靈魂---米諾陶斯,因為 超 級 大 It's kind of embarrassing, I can't remember the name but it's the soul that gives you a giant axe. I like it because, it's just big (overly so) for the sake of being big. 最讓自己感到驕傲的作品---月下夜想曲與純愛手札 There are two for me. Obviously SOTN is one. It helped forge more career and allows me to have all these great fans. The other one is Tokimeki Memorial - A dating simulation game. It actually caused a minor social "revolution" and change in thinking in the Japanese society when it was released. It was very popular. KS上BACKER的獎勵---不能設計BOSS,但是雜魚可以,會推出投票讓大家選擇新的目標 獎勵,另外每個紀念版都保證親手簽名 Unfortunately, no. There is a reward in which you can design an enemy but bosses affect the whole of the game play and we need to make sure everything syncs up in the game. That being said... keep watching the campaign page. We will have a backer vote/contest soon. Should be exciting! . . . Michiiru and I have pledged to sign the collectors edition. That tier was way more popular than we envisioned... Honestly, it means I'll be signing several a day from here until the end of production. So yes... it will be a personal challenge but I'm happy to see so many people want it. Kojima is so busy. We REALLY got lucky to have her do the 100 dollar collectors pack illustration. Now that was a miracle. 為什麼當初會來KS集資---找了半年找不到有人想投資,唯一可能的投資者說了,你如 果能證明你這塊招牌還能賣,我就願意投資 I think it's a matter of perception. But we have always tried to be up front about the game. We mention that we had background funding in the announcement video which is the most commonly viewed piece of the kickstarter campaign. I can say this though, the only way to do this game was though kickstarter. I personally spent 6 months out of work trying to find funding for the game and didn't find it. Finally an investor said they would cover most of the budget if we proved there were sufficient market needs. This was the only opportunity on the table for me so it was either do Kickstarter and be successful to make Bloodstained or I would not be able to make another console Igavania game. Kickstarter helps all kinds of indies. We do call outs in our campaign as well. I don't think it's either/or. 當初預想會達到的最高募款金額---80萬 I was expect 800K at the absolute most... I was wrong (laughs). Yeah, we prepared for something much smaller initially and really had to shift gears to provide better content and more goals attached to the stretch goals. 最後附錄一段關於惡魔城故事的問題與回答 Why was Shanoa so special? You once said that Shanoa was a code name, but we never got her real name. I personally always thought she was the child or grandchild of Alucard and Maria, others thought she might be a Belmont or Morris, could you finally give us the answer? What is up with St. Germain? Aeon? This whole time traveling group, we never got any real information about them... Can you tell us anything? Are they related at all with the stop watch subweapon? 1) Neither of those theories is correct. Sadly, I didn't have a real name in mind... but I wanted to give her an aire of mystery. 2) OK... that was a long explanation that will be hard to type out but the bottom line is he liked the idea of St. Germain time traveling and then needed a reason behind it. So there were time-traveling "time watchers"... Sounds like he was looking for a balance but liked the concept of time-travel. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.35.98.147 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/C_Chat/M.1432975450.A.CAE.html
Yadsmood: IGAAAAAA 05/30 17:10
deathson: IGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 05/30 17:27
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: n99lu (111.240.38.26), 05/30/2015 18:46:33
n99lu: igaaaaaaaa算是被害者 不過新作品要等好久啊 05/30 18:47
imhideji: 純愛手札...真懷念阿 藤崎詩織 05/30 21:21
justastupid: 如果可以加入連線就更棒了 不過金額已經快三百萬了 05/30 23:28
justastupid: IGA應該超開心的吧 05/30 23:28
justastupid: 畢竟之前銷路不太好 卻受到那麼的迴響 05/30 23:35
justastupid: 大 05/30 23:35
taoshih800: 要不是小島事件+los2太爛 迴響應該不會這麼大了吧 05/31 01:17
hisped: 純愛推 05/31 23:07