看板 Programming 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Kany (Kany Li)》之銘言: : Sniffer should contact with me. I'm interested in your condtion and would like to do some info sharing. : ※ 引述《Lordaeron (Terry)》之銘言: : : 1. 你有寫過小畫家 clone, : : office clone (word + excel + powerpoint+ access+ frontpage + outlook)? : : 請問哪些library 或system 可以直接做出以上的東西? : I will ignore the below part. : But just as MSPaint, it's really easy. : 8 years ago, it's the first homework in my Computer Graphics class. : I have to agree that it's not an easy class. : However, it's not a class in Taiwan but USA. : As for office or even browser, to implement a basic render or editor, : it's not that hard also. : Of course we are not talking about the exact all-functions things, : but the basic part that we will use daily. : This eplains how you understand about the Windows system, and relative Windows programming skill. 哈....要找人, 請到KKcity找. MS Paint 難不難, 看寫到什麼程度囉,如果你的作業有做出來的話. 不妨show 一下給大家看看, 看跟MS paint 比較一下囉. -- 簡單的tabbed telnet client. 只support password authentication 的ssh client. 下載: http://tinyurl.com/46e75l -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.232.142.71