看板 Psychiatry 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《celestial09 (Koouos :D)》之銘言: : I hope I can type in English.....!$#!%! : sorry that I can't bare to type in Chinese now :S : there, I have to ask desparately.... : I forgot to bring my medication back to Taiwan!!! : And I am out of medication for more than 3 weeks, : start to sense some weird feelings and images... : I took 2 mg Abilify for a year now, and everything seems going fine. : However, this time it's really killing... : some fire burning in my neurons. After that, I almost gone crazy and had to : to see the doctor immediately, but the doctor said in Taiwan there's only : 15 mg tablets available. I had no chioce but had to take it all. : Tonight I am experiencing unbearable pain of Headaches, heartburn, plus subtle : shakiness. How, how should I solve the problem??? : I also have a sense of sedated feelings, like my soul is flying out from my : body. @_@ : Can anyone help??? I am very painful....hopefully after a couple hours the : pain will be gone....sigh... You can go back to find your doctor to adjust your medication. Titration of Abilify often induces the feeling of restlessness, which the doctors often called it "Akathisia". It often happens in the initial days of dosage titration. You can go to find your doctor, and tell him/her the condition you met: Besides, some ways of medication adjustment could be considered: <1>Taper the dosage of Abilify can reduce the feeling of unease (just split the pill to 1/2 tablet, or even 1/4 tablet) <2>Discuss with your doctor to adjust your medication, including adding some beta-blocker (for example: Inderal(propranolol)) and/or some Benzodiazepines (for example: Rivotril(clonazepam)) to reduce the feeling of restlessness which Abilify brought to you. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.41.126.62 ※ 編輯: carlchang 來自: 114.41.126.62 (02/12 22:33)
powshing:Why can't I understand any these discutions at all? 02/13 00:39
powshing:because i have a poor english ha ha ha = = 02/13 00:51
※ 編輯: carlchang 來自: 114.41.126.62 (02/13 03:26)