看板 Pulp 關於我們 聯絡資訊
大概是在說 Jarvis 不是前一陣子才改新專輯的命名嗎? 其實靈感來源是目睹美國 911 的國殤,犧牲了那麼多無辜的生命 Jarvis 在深深撼動之餘,突然也靈光一現 覺得這樣“love life”的精神在此時此刻格外有意義 所以就決定一方面向 911 致敬,另一方面也向世人傳達一些訊息吧 Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" ※ 引述《PartyHard ( 用一朵花開的時間)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《sobek (The Shadow Knows...)》之銘言: : : SOMETHING CHANGED : : JARVIS COCKER has told NME.COM that PULP's 11th : : hour decision to change the title of their new : : album to 'WE LOVE LIFE' was partially inspired : : by the events of September 11. : : As previously revealed on NME.COM, Pulp renamed : : their album twice, before finally deciding on : : the title 'We Love Life'. Promotional copies of : : the record were pressed and sent to journalists : : containing the titles 'Pulp Love Life' and then : : 'Pulp'. Both are expected to become collectors' : : items for hardcore fans. : : Now, Cocker told NME.COM that the final decision : : to change the title was taken after watching the : : attacks on the World Trade Center (September 11) : : from their rehearsal space in London. : : He said: "I was really freaked out like everybody : : was when that World Trade Center thing happened. : : We'd been rehearsing and went up to the top floor : : of the place where we rehearse and were watching : : it on the TV. You've got quite a good view of : : London from there - Canary Wharf, Post Office : : Tower, Millennium Wheel, all that stuff - seeing : : it unfold on the TV and then looking out and : : thinking, 'If that can happen, surely in 30 : : seconds time the Post Office Tower is probably : : gonna fall over'. : : "In the aftermath, I thought, 'This 'Love Life' : : business isn't a bad sentiment'. It seemed : : appropriate, so at the last minute, much to the : : record company's displeasure, I changed it. But : : it's not changing now; it's staying like that." : : http://www.nme.com/NME/External/News/News_Story/0,1004,46765,00.html : 有沒有人能告訴我這篇在說什麼阿? : 耍個小懶惰一下... -- When everybody agrees with me, I think I must be wrong. --Oscar Wilde -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.136.241.138