看板 Pulp 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Disco2000 ( Fool's Gold)》之銘言: : 不知道這樣翻對不對 所以是Beta版!! : 翻錯歡迎大家指正阿!! : 謝謝 : 之前以為是像Mis-shapes那樣的小人物鬥爭歌 : 翻完才知道是一首情歌耶 : 沒有很濫情 而且蠻可愛的是吧 哈 不愧是Jarvis!!! : 不過也映證了他們總是不厭其煩的叫大家 : Please do not read the words whilst listening to the recordings : ha... 我對這個附註的詮釋是 你在聽歌的時候千萬不要拿著歌詞本邊看邊聽,因為這樣絕對會“分心” PULP 要求你的注意力和感官完全專注於音樂和無論是聽懂多少的歌詞部分 用直覺去體會整體的創作 然後或許在某個閒暇的時刻把歌詞本拿出來翻翻 看看自己最初的感覺和實際的文字有多少吻合和出入 再進一步去詮釋 並不是叫你忽略歌曲內涵或文字創作 否則他們幹嘛附歌詞嘛;) whilst listening to the recordings 當聆聽這些歌曲時 Please do not read the words 請不要讀著裡頭的文字 Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" : ※ 引述《PartyHard ( MADEOFSTONE)》之銘言: : : I took an air-rifle, shot a magpie to the ground & it died without a sound. : : 我舉起獵槍 把空中的麻雀射了下來 它就這樣無聲無息的死去 : : Your skin so pale against the fallen Autumn leaves & no-one saw us but : : the trees. : : 潔白的羽毛映照著秋天的落葉 , 你以為沒人看見,但這一切樹冷冷的看著 : : Yeah, the trees, those useless trees produce the air that I am breathing. : : 是啊!! 樹…那些無用的樹, 日以繼夜的製造著我們賴以維生的氧氣 : : Yeah, the trees, those useless trees; they never said that you were leaving. : : 樹…那些無用的樹, : : I carved your name with a heart just up above - now swollen, distorted, : : unrecognisable; : : 我在樹皮上刻下你的名字及一顆小小的心 …..當然…經過日曬雨淋 ,現在已經變形 : : 沒辦法看出來了 : : like our love. : : 就像你我的愛情 : : The smell of leaf mould & the sweetness of decay are the incense at the : : funeral procession here, today. : : 今天估葉的腐爛和衰敗的氣味 好像為你我的愛情送葬的隊伍 : : In the trees, those useless trees, etc. : : 樹…那些無用的樹, 從來都沒說過你會留下 : : You try to shape the world to what you want the world to be. : : 你試著改變這個世界 : : Carving your name a thousand times won't bring you back to me. : : 就算刻了1000個你的名字在樹上 都不能換回你 是吧… : : Oh no, no I might as well go & tell it to the trees. Go & tell it to the trees, yeah. : : 我啊…只好跟樹說了 只能對著樹說了 -- When everybody agrees with me, I think I must be wrong. --Oscar Wilde -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.136.227.29