看板 Pulp 關於我們 聯絡資訊
程度不夠, 請多包含指教 Bad Cover Version The word's on the street: you've found someone new. 大家都在說: 妳已經有新歡了 If he looks nothing like me I'm so happy for you. 如果他跟我一點都不像,我真替妳高興 I heard an old girlfriend has turned to the church - 我聽說以前的一個女友需要求助於教堂 she's trying to replace me, but it'll never work. 她想要忘掉我但總是辦不到 'Cos every touch reminds you of just how sweet it could have been 因為每一次(與別人)的愛撫總在提醒妳曾經是多麼甜蜜 & every time he kisses you it leaves behind the bitter taste of saccharine. 每次他親吻妳時, 留下的只是像糖精般的苦味 A bad cover version of love is not the real thing. 複製版的愛情是不中用的 Bikini-clad girl on the front who invited you in. 比基尼女郎邀請你進門(卻發現不是那樣一回事) Such great disappointment when you got him home - 當妳帶他回家後所發現的大大失望 the original was so good; the one you no longer own. 原版的是這樣美好, 但妳卻不再擁有了 & every touch reminds you of just how sweet it could have been & every time he kisses you, you get the taste of saccharine. 因為每一次(與別人)的愛撫總在提醒妳曾經是多麼甜蜜 每次他親吻妳時, 留下的只是像糖精般的苦味 It's not easy to forget me, it's so hard to disconnect, 要忘掉我不容易喔 要不聯絡也很難喔 when it's electronically reprocessed to give a more life-like effect. 當妳的新戀情 就像還要用數位處理才能更真實時 Aah, sing your song about all the sad imitations that got it so wrong: 阿…唱首關於失敗模仿的歌吧 It's like a later "Tom & Jerry" when the two of them could talk, 就像晚期可以出聲講話的"湯姆貓與傑利鼠" like the Stones since the Eighties, 就像80後的rolling stones like the last days of Southfork. 就像後期的Southfork影集 Like "Planet of the Apes" on TV., 像電視版的"Planet of the Apes" the second side of "'Til the Band Comes in", 像B-side的"Til the band comes in" like an own-brand box of cornflakes: he's going to let you down my friend. 像一盒自製的玉米片, 他只會讓妳失望的 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.32.141.115