看板 Pulp 關於我們 聯絡資訊
When you think you're treading water, but you're just learning how to drown. & a song comes on the radio telling you that "The Only Way is Down". You're out of luck, you're out of time, get out of here. Your lover just traded you in for the very same model but a much more recent year. It will not stop, it will get worse from day to day 'til you admit that you're a fuck-up like the rest of us. Oh, that's the time you fall apart . That's the time the teardrops start & that's the time you fall in love again. Yeah, that's the time you fall in love again. 當你以為你奇蹟似的行走水上 其實你是在學著如何淹死下降 然後收音機裡傳來一首歌告訴你“只有死路一條” 你倒楣透頂,你過時過氣,滾出去吧 你的愛人剛剛才用你交換了一個非常神似的人偶 不過廠牌新多了 不會停止的,只會越來越糟糕 直到你認清承認你是個搞砸的殘骸就像我們一樣 哦哦那就是你崩潰的時候 那就是你開始痛哭的時候 但那也是,你再度墜入愛河重生的時候 嗯,那也是你再度墜入愛河重生的時候 The recreational pursuits that made you shine have worn you thin. & it's oh so fine getting out of your mind as long as you can find your way back in. You want someone to screw your brains out I'd say they're running out of time & they'd only go & cut themselves on the daggers of your mind. This is your future. This is the sentence you must serve 'til you admit that you're a fuck-up like the rest of us. Oh, that's the time you fall apart . That's the time the teardrops start & that's the time you fall in love again. (嗯...這一段還在構思要怎麼翻:P) When you've had enough, when you've had too much, when you got knocked down & you never got up. That's the time you fall in love again. 當你受夠了,當你承受不住 當你被擊倒再也站不起來 但那也是,你再度墜入愛河重生的時候 Oh, when you walked into the room I could not breathe, I could not speak. Please could I hide myself inside you? As far inside as it's possible to be. Can you assist me? I could not make it on my own. Can I give you all the love I have? - it's not much but I'll try & raise a loan. I have no pride left no, no there is nothing I'm trying to prove - no, I am a fuck-up just the same as you. 哦當你走進這房間,我不能呼吸,我無法言語 拜託我可不可以藏在你內裡? 能夠藏得越深越遠越好 你可以幫幫我嗎?我自己做不來 我可以給你我所有的愛嗎? --雖然不多但我會試著借借看別人的 我已經沒有任何驕傲自尊 不不,我沒有想證明什麼 不,我是個搞砸的殘骸就像你一樣 Oh, I guess this is where I fall apart & I guess this is where the teardrops start but I don't care 'cos I just fell in love again & I'd had enough - well, far too much - I just fell down, could you please help me up? 'Cos if you help me maybe I could fall in love again. Na na na... 哦,我想這是我開始崩潰的地方 這就是我開始痛哭的地方 但是我不管,因為我只要再度墜入愛河重新開始 還有我受夠了,已經承受太多了 我只能跌落 你可以扶我起來嗎? 因為如果你願意幫我也許我能夠再度墜入愛河 Na na na... -------------------------------------------------------------------- Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- When everybody agrees with me, I think I must be wrong. --Oscar Wilde -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.56.205.226