看板 Pulp 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這次來篇歌詞翻譯....不過我不是翻譯摩人所以有錯的話請大大們賜教...^^" That coat that I gave you 這件外套是我送你的 : All shiny and black 全部是亮黑色的 : Well I'm sorry, my darling 好吧,對不起親愛的 : But I'm taking it back 但是我要把他拿回來了 : I don't want to spoil the party 我不想把這個派對給搞雜 : But I've got to go home 但是我必須要回家了 : You can stay if you want to 假如你想你可以待在這裡 : If you want to sleep alone 假如你想一個人睡覺的話 : Some are born to greatness 有些人生來是要搞些偉大的事業 : Some are born to die 有些人生來就是要等死的 : Never knowing the difference 永遠不知道這之中有啥差別 : Never knowing why 也永遠不知道為什麼會這樣 : Some are born to change the world 有些人生來是要改變這個世界 : Some never even try 也有些人卻從來不去嘗試 : But darling, you and I 但是親愛的,我和妳 : We were born to cry 我們是為了哭泣而誕生 Black has become your favourite colour 黑色是你最喜歡的顏色 : For all the things it can conceal 這可以掩蓋一切的顏色 : And as we lie here together 假如我們待在一起 : I know exactly how you feel 我可以完全了解的你感覺 : It's time for me to leave this party 現在,是我該離開這個派對的時候了 : But I've just got to ask you first: 但是我必須要先問你個問題 : If you're only trying to make things 假如你只是想要讓這一切變的更好 better : How come they always turn out worse? 為什麼這一切的一切總是變的更糟糕 : Some are born to greatness 有些人生來是要搞些偉大的事業 : Some are born to die 有些人生來就是要等死的 : Never knowing the difference 永遠不知道這之中有啥差別 : Never knowing why 也永遠不知道為什麼會這樣 : Some are born to change the world 有些人生來是要改變這個世界 : Some never even try 也有些人卻從來不去嘗試 : But darling, you and I 但是親愛的,我和妳 : We were born to cry 我們是為了哭泣而誕生 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.245.7.142
Aqoo:請問一下這是哪首歌? 10/24 22:22
backfire:born to cry 10/24 23:10
Aqoo:感謝backfire 10/25 20:31