看板 Pulp 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《chxxr (We are X!!!)》之銘言: : Don't bother saying you're so sorry Why don't you come in 別為了你的無法到來而傷神去想你道歉的理由 : Smoke all my cigarettes again 煙又在一次的圍繞在我的香煙上 : Every time I get no further 每一次 我等待著奇蹟 : How long has it been? 究竟要多久才會實現? : Come on in now, wipe your feet on my dreams 面對現實吧 ,你只是在我的夢上擦拭著腳丫子 : You take up my time Like some cheap magazine 你奪走我的時間 就像是取閱那些便宜的雜誌般 : When I could have been learning something 當我學習到某些事情時 : Oh well, you know what I mean, oh 好吧...你知道我指的是什麼... : I've done this before And I will do it again 之前我曾經做過,然後我將要再做一遍... : Come on and kill me baby While you smile like a friend 來吧 寶貝..順便給我一刀..就在你那朋友般的微笑裡 : Oh and I'll come running 喔...然後我將要逃跑... : Just to do it again 就再來一次吧... : You are the last drink I never should have drunk 你就像那我永遠不需要喝的最後一杯酒 : You are the body hidden in the trunk 你就像那藏在後車廂的屍體 : You are the habit I can't seem to kick 你就像那個我看不到而且也改不了的習慣 : You are my secrets on the front page every week 你就像那個我每週總是在第一面的秘密一樣 : You are the car I never should have bought 你就像那部我永遠不會想買的車子 : You are the dream I never should have caught 你就像那個我永遠抓不到的夢 : You are the cut that makes me hide my face 你就像那個讓我想把我整個臉都蓋住的傷口一樣 : You are the party that makes me feel my age 你就像那個讓我感覺到我真實年紀的派對一樣 : Like a car crash I can see but I just can't avoid 就像是那個我看的到卻躲不掉的車禍一樣 : Like a plane I've been told I never should board 就像那個我定位了 卻永遠登不了的機位 : Like a film that's so bad but I've got to stay till the end 就像那部糟糕到不行的片子 但我卻必須要待到最後一幕 : Let me tell you now: : it's lucky for you that we're friends. 現在...讓我告訴你 你真的很幸運...我們只是朋友罷了.... =========================================================================== 簡單翻一下 應該有不少錯誤吧= = 不過這首歌用英文去想會更加的有趣.... 翻完的感想 幾乎把整個好人的怨氣都說出來了 哈 夠屌.... -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.245.85.74 ※ 編輯: maya200218 來自: 60.245.85.74 (09/13 17:06) ※ 編輯: maya200218 來自: 60.245.85.74 (09/13 17:07)
chxxr:推XD 一直想看看中文版的哈哈 不錯阿 好人歌第一名T_T 09/13 20:59
fangbianmian:最后一句和原意不符~有我這樣一個逆來順受的朋友是你 02/20 01:58
fangbianmian:的幸運~ 02/20 01:59