看板 Queen 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這首"Strange Frontier"是Roger Taylor 1984年個人專輯的同名單曲. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw7l790UsPc
專輯的主題在反核,他也曾說過他參加了CND (Campaign For Nuclear Disarmament)這個反核團體. 不過MV的內容卻是軋車把妹. 相較其他團員,Roger一直是比較熱衷於把妹,哦,不是,比較熱衷於政治和社會活動. 對了,以下有幾句歌詞 Freedom fighters come and go Bloody, righteous - and mentally slow 我覺得我翻得不是很好,請大家協助共同研究一下吧? 以下是歌詞及翻譯 --------------------------------------- Strange frontier... 陌生領域 Into the shadows From out of the light Into the darkness And into the night 遁入黑影 從光明之處 遁入陰暗 以及遁入長夜 We're off the tracks We're off the lines You and me seen better times Now we're on the borderline and I wish I wasn't here People say it could never happen here But this is a strange frontier 我們脫軌了 我們失序了 你和我曾經歷美好的時光 現在我們就在臨界線上,而我希望我不在這個鬼地方 人們說這裡不可能會發生這種事 但是這是個陌生領域 Freedom fighters come and go Bloody, righteous - and mentally slow 自由的鬥士一波又一波 披上血染的公義 -而人們心智開啟遲緩 We're on the skids We're off the lines Trapped inside these dangerous times Now we've reached the borderline you can start to smell the fear People say it could never happen here But this is a strange frontier 我們偏移了 我們失序了 受困在不安的時刻裡 現在我們就在臨界線上,你開始可以嗅出恐懼的氣息了 人們說這裡不可能會發生這種事 但是這是個陌生領域 Had some good times Had some fun Soon our problems Could be none 有過美好時光 有過歡樂 很快,我們的問題 會化作烏有 We're on the skids We're off the lines We're out of luck We're out of time Now we're on the borderline we've nearly gone and done it this time People say it could never happen here But this is a strange frontier 我們偏移了 我們失序了 我們用完了好運 我們耗盡了時間 現在我們就在臨界線上,這會兒我們就快要玩完了 人們說這裡不可能會發生這種事 但是這是個陌生領域 Freedom fighters come and go Bloody, righteous - and mentally slow 自由的鬥士一波又一波 批上血染的公義 -而人們心智開啟遲緩 We're out of work We're out of time We're out of luck We're out of line Now we're on the borderline we've really gone and done it this time People say it could never happen here But this is a strange frontier 我們做出了成果 我們耗盡了時間 我們用完了好運 我們越出了界限 現在我們就在臨界線上,這下子我們真的要完蛋了 人們說這裡不可能會發生這種事 但是這是個陌生領域 Take your children while you can But there's nowhere you can run No more tears and no more fun Some day soon they'll drop the big one No more dad and no more mum 可能的話帶著你的孩子 但是你也無處可逃 很快地某天他們會扔下個大傢伙 到時候不用哭爹也不用喊娘 This is a strange frontier 這是個陌生領域 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.163.133.185 ※ 編輯: junemay 來自: 1.163.160.226 (01/28 02:45)