看板 Queen 關於我們 聯絡資訊
https://youtu.be/oLKyaOLb2Fs
A hand above the water 水面之上的一隻手 An angel reaching for the sky 一名天使到了天上 Is it raining in heaven 天堂在下雨嗎 Do you want us to cry? 你想令我們落淚嗎? And everywhere the broken-hearted 到處都有心碎的人 On every lonely avenue 在每條孤獨的街道上 No one could reach them 沒人能觸動他們 No one but you 除了你沒別人 One by one 一位接一位 Only the good die young 唯有好人英年早逝 They're only flyin' too close to the sun 他們只是飛得太靠近太陽 And life goes on 而人生依然繼續 Without you 即使少了你 Another tricky situation 又一個令人頭疼的狀況 I get to drownin' in the blues 我被憂鬱的情緒淹沒 And I find myself thinkin' 我忍不住想著 Well, what would you do? 要是你會怎麼做呢? Yes, it was such an operation 就是這樣的一筆交易 Forever paying every due 時候到了永遠得清償 Hell, you made a sensation 你引起了大轟動 You found a way through 你尋得解脫之道 One by one 一位接一位 Only the good die young 唯有好人英年早逝 They're only flyin' too close to the sun 他們只是飛得太靠近太陽 We'll remember 我們會記得 Forever 到永遠 And now the party must be over 到了曲終人散的時刻 I guess we'll never understand 我們大概永遠不會明白 The sense of your leaving 瞭解你的離開 Was it the way it was planned? 是否為計畫中的安排? And so we grace another table 於是我們又齊聚一桌 And raise our glasses one more time 並且再一次舉杯 There's a face at the window 窗後出現一張臉孔 And I ain't never, never sayin' goodbye 這次我永遠永遠不會道別 One by one 一位接一位 Only the good die young 唯有好人英年早逝 They're only flyin' too close to the sun 他們只是飛得太靠近太陽 Cryin' for nothing 哭泣不為了什麼 Cryin' for no one 哭泣不為了誰 No one but you 不為誰,只為你 ※ 編輯: bearhwa (122.100.126.194 臺灣), 09/01/2019 22:55:14
batis: 感謝翻譯 09/01 23:18
bearhwa: 不客氣 請多指教 09/01 23:26