看板 RFonline 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《skyjojo ( Q我 Q我吧~~)》之銘言: : 之前RF電視廣告的主題曲是啥歌名啊?? : 好好聽喔~~ 每次在登入畫面都會聽很很久才點選進遊戲...= = : 有沒有哪位大大知道歌名是啥啊?? 資料位置:巴哈姆特電源資訊站 資料作者:[email protected] 歌曲名稱:ONE 歌詞整理:  英vs中 When I saw you for the first time. 當我第一次看見你的時候 I knew you were the one 我就知道,你是我生命中所註定的那個人 You didn't say a word to me 雖然你不說一句話 But love was in the air 但空氣之中已瀰漫著愛意 Then you held my hand 接著你拉起我的手 Pulled me into your world 把我帶進了你的世界 From then on. my life has changed for good 從那一刻開始,我的生活變的如此美妙 Now I'll never feel lonely again 現在,我將不再感到孤單 Cause you are in my life 因為,我的生命已經有了你 Love, how can I explain to you 我將如何向你表達內心深處對你的愛 When I feel inside, when I think of you 每當想起你,我感激你帶給我的一切 I thank you for everything that you've showed me 每當想起你,我感激你帶給我的一切 Don't you ever forget that I love you 你永遠不會忘了“我愛你”對嗎? Love, I know that someday real soon 我知道擁有愛的日子時間會過的飛快 You'll be right next to me 但是,你總是會陪在我身旁 Holding me so tight 緊緊的擁抱著我 So, I will always be yours 我也會永遠永遠是你的 Althought we can't be together now 雖然,我們倆在天各一方。 Remember I am here for you 但是,請你記住,我將會在這等你 And I know you are there for me 而我也知道,你在那想我 Whenever I long to be with you 每當我渴望和你在一起的時後 I just close my eyes and pretend you are here 只要閉上眼睛,就能感受到你在我身旁 I see you, I touch you, I feel you, like real 我能很確切地見到你,撫摸到你,感受到你 Nothing can ever change what I feel inside 任何事也不能改變這種來自我內心的感覺 How long must I be far away from you 不管你我相隔多遠 I don't know dear, but I know, we are one 我不知道,親愛的,但是我知道我們內心是一體的 --         ╱     ╱╔──────────╗         ████◣╱ █████ [無 名] 個板 P_HWBA╱       ╱  █      ╠──────────╣ █████      █████  ╱   [NOTEs]       │      ╱  █  █████ http://uuu.to/hwba/HWBA █████ █████   ╚─ ψHWBA ─────╝ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.43.153