看板 Rays 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Cliff Floyd was removed from the World Series roster with a suspected tear of the labrum in his right shoulder. Now Floyd says the injury could end his career. "If I have any more surgeries, my career's a wrap," Floyd said. "If it's something I can rehab from, we'll see what happens." Floyd hinted early in the season that 2008 could be his last. Then, in September, Floyd said he was having second-thoughts, noting that this Rays squad had made baseball "so fun." However, even then, Floyd admitted that "going through all the surgeries...has taken it's toll." The Rays have a 2009 team option on Floyd that would pay him $2.75 million. The buyout is only $250K. The Rays, who could already be in the market for a right-handed hitting right fielder, may now also need a left-handed hitting DH. Willy Aybar, a switch-hitter, could take over as the most-days DH. However, Joe Maddon may prefer another player in the role as he will likely continue to use Aybar as a backup at several positions. In addition, we have stated previously that it would not surprise us if Troy Percival retires after the season. The numerous trips to the DL, as well as his decision to not be with the team during the playoffs leave us wondering if Percy still has a desire to play. Floyd only appeared in 80 games this season hitting .268/.349/.455 with 11 home runs. http://tinyurl.com/5gpaen -- ▊▋▌▍▎▏◢███◢███◢█◢█◢█ ▏▎▍▌▋▊ ▊▋▌▍▎▏◥▇█▇█ █◣█● █●◢▇◤ ▏▎▍▌▋▊ ▊▋▌▍▎▏◥▇◥▇█▇◥█◥◥◥█◥█◥█◥▇▇ ▏▎▍▌▋▊ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.126.128.216
knoxvillt :神主牌要退休了嗎... 這季他也做出很多貢獻 沒有他 10/29 03:29
knoxvillt :我們進季後賽機會也不會增加 他是一個不錯的球員 10/29 03:30
knoxvillt :謝謝他今年帶給RAYS的貢獻 10/29 03:30