看板 Realityshow 關於我們 聯絡資訊
換地點了 不過好像就在原本Stitch對面而已 http://tinyurl.com/bnavms3 TARcon XIX is December 11. Our new home is Houndstooth Pub - Lower Bar We will also have access to the Back Bar. 520 8th Avenue @ 37th Street $82 - 3 hour plan - Open (Top Shelf!) Bar 6:00PM to 9:00PM and a la carte menu. Check in will start at 5:45 PM Maximum: 75 people $56 - 2 hour plan - Open (Top Shelf!) Bar 7:00PM to 9:00PM and a la carte menu. Check in will start at 6:30 PM, Entrance at 7:00 PM. Maximum: 100 people "Top Shelf" is everything but shots including their "infused vodkas" and signature cocktails. Checking In: Bring your Paypal receipt (email or printout from Paypal) for admission. Meg20 will not hesitate to throw you to the back of the line for not bringing your Paypal receipt. Again, we're requiring shipping addresses with your Paypal payment. But remember, No ticket of any kind will be issued. None will be mailed to you and none will be handed out to you. Your valid paypal receipt is your "ticket." Deadlines for all are 12/4, but please pay early. We have to give a pretty big deposit ASAP. Gratuity for your prepaid drinks is included; please tip appropriately after 9:00 PM and for any a la carte food or drinks. The bar will stay open (l-a-t-e) on a cash basis. They said as long as we're drinking, they'll stay open. The kitchen will close around midnight. Coat check is unknown at this point. I will update as soon as I know. There will be no goodie bags. If you plan to drink to the point of puking, don't forget to bring someone to get you home safely and it's BYOB (Bring Your Own Bucket). The TARcon and bar staff and don't want to have to baby-sit you. Furthermore, if you plan to drink to the point of berating people, don't be surprised when you get thrown out. If you get thrown out, please leave (go home/elsewhere). Please don't stick around and harass people. If you do get asked to leave, you will not be allowed back to another TARcon. This is a private event and we can exclude you if necessary. Please don't make me do it. Bottom line? Bring a sober buddy if you plan on being out of control. Your entrance does not guarantee you a seat, a picture or anything else other than open bar and race viewing during the paid time. Of course, you'll have a better chance at a seat if you are on the three hour plan. There are no refunds. If you can't go, try to sell your spot to someone else. Comps: Because of budget, comps can only be admitted after 9. If any comp would like to come before 9, they will have to pay the cover charge (contact Meg for more specific details). If you are a comp or know a comp and will be coming after 9, please contact Meg directly. I need the names for the count. Depending on number of comps, we may have to evoke limited numbers per guest. Please get your request in early to avoid disappointment. Donations for overhead are welcome. Meg20 is empowered to answer all questions, so ask her if you need anything. New York is waiting for you... Go! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 209.6.66.205
kkia:想去但好貴...還漲價了 11/14 01:13
alchu:還好啦 只漲$6而已 我這次蠻想去的 因為他們有去台灣 11/14 01:38
alchu:所以感覺比較有話題可以聊 11/14 01:39