看板 RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2uW6zqAnFY
Iron Savior - Titans Of Our Time Lyrics I hold the key to ultimate dream the perfect construction a perfect machine I've designed stronger than strong an invincible force I'm the creator, I am the source I'm the mind I shall be one one with the world one with the sun Up in the skies I'll be encountering paradies Savior machine creation of mine we shall be unified, we'll be Titans of our time We shall observe protect and preserve we shall be unified, we'll be Titans of our time you'll be mine Devoted to science a seeker I am now I will bring freedom and justice to man Up in the sky I will be free my spirit will fly and by my hand war shall be brought to an end Savior machine .... I'm leaving the body I'm crossing the line to be an immortal I will be devine Savior machine creation of mine we shall be unified, we'll be Titans of our time We shall observe protect and preserve we shall be unified, we'll be Titans of our time you'll be mine Forged by the fire that's burning in my heart Savior, my destiny I'm ready to depart Make me the one and set my spirit free make me fulfill the dream in eternity set me free 握著開啟極限夢想的鑰匙 我創造過最完美的機器,伴隨著最完美的架構 遠比強悍更為強悍 無從抵禦的力量 我是造物主,萬物之源,宇宙的中心 我必將成為救世主 順著世界,太陽 眩眼一片的藍天中,我將遇上天堂 救贖的機器 是我的傑作 我們將合為一體 我們將是這時代的巨人 我們將觀察 保護且藏之穩妥 我們將合為一體 我們將是這時代的巨人 你將是我的 固執,我是追尋真理之人 現在我捎來了人類的自由與正義 天空中,我將自由 靈魂即將飛行 戰役,透由我手,終將畫下休止符 救贖的機器 是我的傑作 我們將合為一體 我們將是這時代的巨人 我們將觀察 保護且藏之穩妥 我們將合為一體 我們將是這時代的巨人 你將是我的 靈魂飛離了軀殼 跨過了那條界線 我成為不朽,亦將神聖 救贖的機器 是我的傑作 我們將合為一體 我們將是時間的巨人 我們將觀察 保護且藏之穩妥 我們將合為一體 我們將是時間的巨人 你將是我的 從火中淬煉而出 我的心在燃燒 救世主,我的宿命 而關於成為這角色我已有萬全準備 並在永遠之中自由我的靈魂 兌現我的夢想 使我自由 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.43.232.29
wiredo:推Iron Savior 超有力的力金! 06/14 23:55
cynthia1207:這首歌最近一直在我腦中RUN阿RUN阿RUN副歌超可愛 06/14 23:56
goregrind:不聽枉為金屬頭! 06/14 23:57
goregrind:好啦 其實我只是想說 好好聽 06/14 23:58
cynthia1207:這麼有默契 整張我最喜歡這首了原PO就挑這首翻科科 06/15 00:00
Slash1987:以前好愛此團 好有力的力金阿~ 06/15 00:01
SwordLust:這張超爽啊!!Condition RED~~Condition RED~~~ 06/15 08:48