看板 RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
瑞典險峻派前衛金屬樂團Pain of Salvation在他們官網宣布,因為SPV被世紀媒體收購 所以得以重新開始新專輯的製作。(就是說大家之前都在投履歷表找工作囉?還是在家打 電動?理想不是聽說很好吃嗎?..)居然公司倒了就停工好幾個月! 另外,唱片公司倒店巡迴延後/取消,無法錄製專輯,言外之意透露著若SPV一直懸案 那很多樂團就只能繼續喝西北風了,啃著一種叫做「理想」的乾糧~ 幸好談判三個月就搞定,不然有些樂團真的會撐不下去~ Earlier this year SPV (distributors and co-owners of InsideOut Music) declared insolvency and filed for bankruptcy, causing a lot of damage for us and other bands. As for ourselves, the planned album release and four tours were effectively postponed and/or cancelled indefinitely. Therefore we are now happy to announce that we are back on track again, with Century Media picking up InsideOut, together sorting out the sordid mess that SPV caused. Work on the album has been resumed and we are doing our best to pick up where we left a few months back with new energy. Since you have been waiting for such a long time we will give you some first hand info on the coming album -- I don't need to worry 'bout tomorrow Ain't anticipating what's to come And I don't need to worry 'bout the things I have not done Long as I got rock and roll I'm forever young Long as I got rock and roll I'm forever young -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 78.109.182.43
th11yh23:PoS一直很堅持(應該說daniel)自己音樂上的道路 09/03 18:55
th11yh23: 好好加油阿 09/03 18:55
SRFKOFDDR:沒倒賀~! 09/03 20:09
goldflower:YA太好了 09/04 11:25