看板 RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoMN7z6AZYY
請搭配服用 官方版閹割了髒話...像是被剪了舌頭一樣 這首是我的all time favorites之一 XD 話說主唱這MV根本是穿了衣服的Leonidas... ========================================================================== Shut your fucking mouth. You don't know a single thing about me. So I heard what you said when he walked away. Don't you think I can add up the numbers. It's a sour taste. A knowledge I wish I've never gained. So you think you could match me? Well these are the things I see. 嘎拎盃 "塞" 咧 (...塞住的台語好難用國語取代啊) 關於我你根本什麼洨都不懂 他走開之後我聽到你的狗屁了 你真當拎盃聽不懂逆?? 酸得要命咧! 真希望我從沒聽過這狗屁 你以為你夠格跟拎盃對幹逆? 幹, 這些就是我看到的啦... [chorus] A perfect body.A twisted mind. Starvation and loathing. We fuck 'til it bleeds. Scratch claw and scream. 'Til it feels like I'm almost alive... These are the words to justify All against all. 完好無缺的身體配上扭曲的腦袋 飢餓跟厭惡 直到我們幹到它流血為止 刻出爪痕然後吼叫 直到我覺得幾乎活過來了為止 這些字句就是證明 戰吧!!! 大家對幹!! I'm so sick and tired of it. Treat me like meat. Tear me to pieces and feed the dogs. A thousand polite tiny lies, and I've memorized every single one of them. Did you think for a second i'd give you a taste - well I'm sorry to say: You could turn yourself inside out - I'd still walk away. 我真肏他媽受夠了! 把我當成肉一樣撕成碎片還餵狗 千萬個有禮貌的小謊言 而我把每一個字都烙印在腦裡了 你曾否想過我會讓你嘗到怎樣的滋味?? 咳嗯, 抱歉我舉例一下:就算你把自己搞得一團糟, 我一樣管你去死 [chorus] Broken promises. Like ashes through my fingers. It eats away my senses and my soul. I wither - prehaps I said too much? I just want somebody I can trust. 破碎的承諾 像是從我指縫留走的灰屑 它吃掉我的感覺和靈魂 我漸漸破滅了…或許我廢話太多了? 我只是想要有個人可以信任 [chorus] A perfect body.A twisted mind. Starvation and loathing. We fuck 'til it bleeds. Scratch claw and scream. 'Til it feels like I'm almost alive... These are the words to justify All against all. 完好無缺的身體配上扭曲的腦袋 飢餓跟厭惡 直到我們幹到它流血為止 刻出爪痕然後吼叫 直到我覺得幾乎活過來了為止 這些字句就是證明 戰吧!!! 大家對幹!! -- Hollowcorpse:球棒咧!!!!! 06/09 18:31 F7:球棒藏身示意圖: 囧r/!\ 06/09 18:31 abian: \(〞︶〝*) 戳戳 06/09 18:31 F7:>/////////< 06/09 18:31 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.38.114
psyclone:The haunted要推一下!!! 10/23 14:15
coolfly:推! 10/23 16:22
sf7877:我愛這首~~~~~~~~~ 10/25 23:36