看板 RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
12/08,今天是Jim Morrison的生日,祝蜥蜴王生日快樂。 THE END 這便是結局了 我美麗的朋友 這就是最後了 我僅有的朋友 都結束了 我們精心繪製的藍圖 消逝 一切存在的憑依 幻滅 不再安適也無驚懼 都結束了 我再也不能凝視你的眼眸 你能否想像 有什麼能如此無垠而自由? 而在這掙扎之地所絕望地渴求的 只是雙陌生的手 迷失在古羅馬 那痛苦的荒原 孩子們都瘋了 孩子們都瘋了 等待著夏日陣雨 城鎮邊緣 危機四伏 在國王的大道上馳騁吧 寶貝 金礦裡有怪異之景 順著大道西馳吧 寶貝 騎上巨蛇吧 騎著巨蛇 到那湖邊 到那亙古的湖邊 寶貝 蛇很長 足有七哩長 騎上牠 牠已老邁 牠的表皮冰冷不已 西方世界多麼美好 西方世界何其炫目 來吧!繼續我們未完成的事 藍色巴士聲聲喚著我們 任憑司機將我們帶往何方 殺手在黎明前醒來 穿上他的長靴 他從那遠古的迴廊裡取出一副假面 然後他走到大廳 他走進妹妹的房間 然後他... 他拜訪了弟弟一眼 然後他... 他走到大廳 他來到一扇門前 探向門內 「爸爸?」「是的,兒子?」「我要殺了你」 「媽媽,我想要...@#℅$☠%☁✈6185(≧○≦)」 來吧 寶貝 和我們一起來場冒險 來啊 寶貝 一起賭賭看 來呀 寶貝 我們一起試試運氣 在藍色巴士的後排與我相見 來首藍調搖滾 搭上藍色巴士 來首藍調搖滾 來啊!耶! 殺 殺 殺 殺 殺 這便是結局了 我美麗的朋友 這就是最後了 我僅有的朋友 都結束了 放你自由令我心碎 而你將永不與我相伴 歡笑與溫柔謊言的終末 你我探索命終那夜的最後 都結束了 This is the end, beautiful friend This is the end, my only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safely or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes Again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need Of some stranger's hand In a desperate land Lost in a Roman widerness of pain And all the children are insane All the children are insane Waiting for the summer rain There's danger on the edge of town Ride the king's highway, baby Weird scenes inside the gold mine Ride the highway west, baby Ride the snake Ride the snake, to the lake, the ancient lake, baby The snake is long seven miles Ride the snake He is old and his skin is cold The West is the best The West is the best Get here and we'll do the rest The blue bus is calling us The blue bus is calling us Driver, where you taking us The killer awoke before dawn He put his boots on He took a face from the ancient gallery And he walked on down the hall He went to into the room where his sister lived And then he paid a visit to his brother And he came to a door, and he looked inside "Father?".."Yes,son..".."I want to kill you" "Mother" ,I want to … Come on, baby, take a chance with us Come on, baby, take a chance with us Come on, baby, take a chance with us And meet me at the back of the blue bus Doin' a blue rock On a blue bus Doin' a blue rock C'mon, yeah This is the end, beautiful friend This is the end , my only frined, the end It hurts to set you free But you"ll never follow me The end of laughter and soft lies The end of night we tried to die This is the end -- 運は天にあり。鎧は胸にあり。手柄は足にあり。何時も敵を掌にして合戦すべし。 疵つくことなし。死なんと戦えば生き、生きんと戦えば必ず死するものなり。 家を出ずるより帰らじと思えばまた帰る。帰ると思えば、ぜひ帰らぬものなり。 不定とのみ思うに違わずといえば、武士たる道は不定と思うべからず。 必ず一定と思うべし。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.132.99 ※ 編輯: VaderChuLip 來自: 123.194.132.99 (12/08 00:06)
densmore:你怎麼把 F word 給消音了...人家明明有唱啊 12/08 00:06
VaderChuLip:我一直收不到直言F版本,有這版本的麻煩高調一下 12/08 00:10
avrild12:@#℅$☠%☁✈6185(≧○≦)」XDDDDD 12/08 00:10
avrild12:錄音室版本沒有FXXX吧? 12/08 00:11
marspooh:經典曲~~ 12/08 00:14
SwordLust:I am the Lizard King...I can do ANYTHING! 12/08 00:14
coolfly:@#℅$☠%☁✈6185(≧○≦) ...XD 12/08 00:15
fffffuck:NICO唱的勝過原版ㄟ 我菊得 12/08 00:17
usbeef:這碼鎖得有特色XD... 12/08 00:29
Mayhem:附個連結吧ㄆㄆ我買了The Doors幾張專輯可是都沒機會拆來聽 12/08 02:14
densmore:買後來remaster 版的CD 就有了。 12/08 03:17
densmore:後面還接連有力道的F好幾聲耶.... 12/08 03:19