看板 RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
話說明天要考單字 可是我卻在翻譯歌詞 看來明天考試我死定了 .... 話說回來 這首還真是一條激爽歌呢! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D852bEYnK-4
歌曲連結 Kreator - Warcurse Envision World War Two In a land that's ruled By hate and hunger I guide the fading souls As bodies drown in flames 回憶當年第二次世界大戰。 在某個國度裡, 充滿了憎恨及飢餓。 我引導著那些凋零的遊魂, 那些身陷火海之中的遊魂。 All the world is a cemetery A new order is dispersed Like a brutal catharsis This is the dawning of the 整個世界如同一座公墓。 新的王法已漸漸地廣佈, 如同無情的淨化作用。 一切的事情即將爆發 ..... Warcurse Echoes death's eternal call Hatred is forever Warcurse Peace forever be disturbed Violence is conquering the world 戰爭的詛咒啊! 死者的哭喊,不斷地環繞於耳。 怨恨持續蔓延。 戰爭的詛咒啊! 天下大同是不可能的。 只有暴力才能統治世界! Dreams to erase The ones that they forever despise Perverse ideology From the lowest sons of the soil 一心只想著抹殺, 抹殺那些他們瞧不起的人們。 那些低微的大地之子阿, 心中懷著既邪惡又不切實際的空想。 I am watching ever-present Suffers from every race Take a look into the mirror And you will see my face 從過去到現在, 我看過許多的種族受難。 當你對著鏡子凝視, 你將會看到我的臉龐。 Warcurse Echoes death's eternal call Hatred is forever Warcurse Peace forever be disturbed Violence is conquering the world 戰爭的詛咒啊! 死者的哭喊,不斷地環繞於耳。 怨恨持續蔓延。 戰爭的詛咒啊! 天下大同是不可能的。 只有暴力才能統治世界! Air raid shelters as the sirens scream Words to ease all mortal fear Lift the souls off on the German front Counting cadavers on the lost 敵機偷襲避難所,警報聲隨之響起。 安慰的話語不斷響起,撫平人類心中的恐懼。 許多的人死於德國前線, 無以數計的死屍就此失蹤。 Soldiers of hate, Nazi leaders and civilians I will take them to where they belong For I've seen many wars, Heard a hundred calls to arms Salvation is my name ALARM! 平民百姓、納粹領袖、以及充滿仇恨的士兵啊! 我將帶領他們前往他們的歸屬。 在我的一生當中, 我見過許多的戰爭、鬥爭。 我的名字就叫作救世主。 警報響起! Pure hate Is in the air that I breath Pure hate A sickness that's known as Pure hate Abnormal cruelty brings No victory to this war Pure hate The wise saw it coming Pure hate The mighty paved the path Pure hate My kiss of death comes As a blessing not a curse 極大的恨意, 散佈於空氣之中。 極大的恨意, 眾所皆知的疾病。 極大的恨意, 異常的殘暴, 使這場戰爭以敗仗收尾。 極大的恨意, 智者已預見它的來臨。 極大的恨意, 武力已為它鋪陳道路。 極大的恨意, 我將獻給你們祝福的死亡之吻, 而不是詛咒。 The curse lives on and on and on and on And on and on and on and on and on And on and on and on Gggggrhhhh eternal 那天殺的詛咒會一直持續, 一直地持續 ...... 直到永遠阿!!!!!! Warcurse Warcurse Warcurse Warcurse Violence is conquering the world! 戰爭的詛咒啊! 戰爭的詛咒啊! 戰爭的詛咒啊! 戰爭的詛咒啊! 只有暴力才能統治世界! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.41.164.192
marspooh:辛苦了!! 12/23 00:55
psyclone:多翻譯英文才會進步啊!!!!!(無誤) 12/23 01:02
dtrock:是阿,學海無涯!在翻譯之中,無形中也學到了好多單字阿XD 12/23 01:13
※ 編輯: dtrock 來自: 114.41.164.192 (12/23 01:49)
Mayhem:可是金屬歌裡面很多字彙都是考試不太會出的單字,哈哈~ 12/23 02:10
MotleyCrue:推推!!!!! 12/23 08:44
megadave:感謝推!! 12/23 09:13
※ 編輯: dtrock 來自: 114.41.173.115 (01/02 14:02)