看板 RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
我們團的勵志歌曲,建議找個加班加到脫肛的晚上,準備搭捷運回家時 戴著耳機走下捷運樓梯,迎著涼風聽這首歌特別有感覺~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3pQDK_wEHI
Gotthard-Tomorrow's Just Begun Raise your head n' look around you You may not like what you see A heavy load upon your shoulders And you won't get anything for free 舉目四望,你未必滿意這樣的世界 肩頭沉重,好事不會從天而降 Go on Live your life, your one and only Don't let anyone control it It's in your hands, you can decide it 'cuz tomorrow's just begun 繼續 過著每一天,過你獨一無二的人生 別任由別人操控它 人生在你手中,你可以自己作主 因為明天即將展開 It's in your eyes, the hope for freedom You feel you can't go on this way Just remember you can find me here Every time the blue sky colour turns to grey 在你的眼中,有著自由的希望 你要是覺得你快撐不下去 只要記得我一直在這 每當藍天轉陰時 So don't you Be afraid of where you're going Look for islands in the sun It's in your hands, and the way you ride it Yeah, 'cuz tomorrow's just 'cuz tomorrow's just 'cuz tomorrow's just begun... 所以 別害怕未來的路 去尋找陽光滿溢的島嶼 人生在你手中,你可選擇自己的方式度過 因為明天即將展開 On your way to new horizons You'll hear the echoes of the past Don't look back to all you've done before 'cuz wrong promises are never meant to last 當你前往新境界的途中 你會聽見過往的回音 別在過往的作為裡鑽牛角尖 因為錯誤的許諾從不代表會糾纏不止 So go on Live your life, your one and only Don't let anyone control it It's in your hands, you can decide it Oh, 'cuz tomorrow's just begun 'cuz tomorrow's just 'cuz tomorrow's just begun... 所以 繼續過著每一天,過你獨一無二的人生 別任由別人操控它 人生在你手中,你可以自己作主 因為明天即將展開 -- I don't need to worry 'bout tomorrow Ain't anticipating what's to come And I don't need to worry 'bout the things I have not done Long as I got rock and roll I'm forever young Long as I got rock and roll I'm forever young -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 115.43.151.48
Mayhem:若加班到凌晨只能唱I don't need to worry 'bout tomorrow 04/17 15:10
Mayhem:.....because it's today now. (/‵皿′)/~ ╧╧ 04/17 15:11
Chunli:XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 妹恨推文XD 04/17 15:39
Abs1130:推(加班到)明天正要展開XD 04/17 16:09
monemama1979:脫肛...XD 04/17 16:27
ppc2t2:被主管弄到脫肛 04/17 17:19
MotleyCrue:是要怎樣才會加班加到脫肛啊... 04/17 20:31
ppc2t2:加班的時候被主管找去辦公室XX 就脫肛了..... 04/17 20:44
MadMask:推 ppc2t2:被主管弄到脫肛 04/21 10:47