看板 RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
潛水了一段時間第一次發文 翻得很直白,有錯的話煩請指教! 先附上你水管上的音樂 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpv7uQlMvJA&feature=related
Lacrimosa-No blind eyes can see And you didn't want to see Empty pages of your diary Poisoned mind kept dreaming Sunken thoughts of eternity 而你不想看見 你日記裡的空白頁 崩潰的精神仍作著夢 永恆的沮喪思緒 In the world of dust Frost deep in your cold, cold heart No blind eyes can see There is no reality 在塵埃構成的世界中 沒有盲眼能看見你冰冷心底的霜 那裏沒有現實 Between the laughter And the tears You lost your fear Got stucked to past Couldn't see the light From the dust You changed your mask Sealed your pages with trust You tried to be safe But time saves no-one 在歡笑與淚水之間 你喪失了你的恐懼 卻被過去困住 無法在塵埃之中看見光 你換了你的面具 用信任密封了你的書頁 你試著安全 但時間救不了任何人 Chain of tears Handful of trust In the world of dust Chain of tears Handful of dust In the world which can't last 成串的眼淚 屈指可數的信任 在塵埃構成的世界裡 成串的眼淚 一把塵埃 在無法延續下去的世界中 I can hear it reaching I hear it whispering Little by little it kills No blood to bleed No heart to beat It came to get - you Don't turn your back on it You know it waits And tries to put you in chains 我能聽見他接近 我聽見它低語 它一點一點的殺 無血可流 無心跳動 它前來抓你 別轉身背對著它 你知道它在等,試著把你銬上鐵鍊 Momentary pain When the walls of your dreamcastle fell You're hiding in a fairytale World full of fantasies Princes killed the dragons and the heroes always survived You wanna know your destiny so you skip to the last page 瞬間的痛楚 當你夢想城堡的城牆倒塌 你躲在童話故事裡 充滿了幻想的世界 王子會殺死惡龍而英雄永遠都能存活 你想要知道你的命運,所以你跳過了最後一頁 Chain of dreams Hands full of dust in the moment of the past Chain of tears Heart full of scars But the pain doesn't last pinful tears You'd never trust So you hide to the past Chain of time No time to cry Cause forever you can't hide 成串的夢境 滿手塵埃 在過去的一瞬間 成串的眼淚 滿是傷疤的心 痛楚不會持續 痛苦的眼淚 你永遠不再相信 所以你躲在過去 成串的時間 沒有時間哭泣 因為你無法永遠躲著 I can hear it reaching... 我能聽見它接近 The day rises again And you hear the wings of the time Put down your swords Listen to the whisper in the wind Time changes everything But you have to wait Try to save your soul Before it is too late 新的一天開始 而你聽間時間的翅膀拍打的聲音 放下你的劍 聽聽風中的低語 時間改變一切 但你必須要等 在來不及之前試著拯救你的靈魂 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.33.190.177
runemagic:推!!! 超愛這首!! 08/09 23:37
joehuan:推Lacrimosa 08/10 00:23
Phantom0723:Lacrimosa必推!! 08/10 06:04
Revetice:這首歌詞超漂亮的 推!!! 08/10 10:27