看板 RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《lordlpg (M)》之銘言: : 本文譯自 The Realms of Deth : http://megadeth.rockmetal.art.pl/band_fun.html Discography 作品 ...Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good! was re-released in 1996 without the Nancy Sinatra cover "These Boots", because Nancy Sinatra demanded to much money for the song. ...「Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good!」曾經在 1996 年 重新發行,但是並未收錄翻唱 Nancy Sinatra 的歌曲「These Boots」,因為 當時 Nancy Sinatra 要求的費用太高而作罷。 ...Jeff Young wanted the album So Far, So Good... So What! to be called No Warning. ...Jeff Young 想要將專輯「So Far, So Good...So What!」取名為「No Warning」。 ...all Japanese editions of Megadeth albums since Countdown to Extinction had previously unreleased bonus tracks. ...從「Countdown to Extinction」開始,所有日版 Megadeth 專輯都有收錄一些先前 未公開過的歌曲。 ...all Megadeth singles up to 1993 were released on CD in one limited edition Japanese box, entitled Megabox. ...Megadeth 到 1993 年為止所發行的單曲,在日本曾以限量盒裝方式發售, 命名為「Megabox」。 ...there was a Megadeth game released on "Skin O'My Teeth" single (each game piece on a different single format), which as Dave admitted was aimed to increase the singles sales by making people buy all the versions. ...Megadeth 曾有個紙盤遊戲出現在單曲「Skin O'My Teeth」(每種單曲版本 皆有不同的組件),Dave 承認這麼做是為了促使人們購買所有的版本,進而增 加單曲的銷售量。 ..."Set the World Afire" was originally titled "Megadeath", but it was retitled to "Burnt Offerings" after Dave Mustaine decided to call the band Megadeth. "Burnt Offerings" was played at the first Megadeth live show and then it was once again retitled to "Set the World Afire". ...「Set the World Afire」原本取名為「Megadeath」,但在 Dave Mustaine 決定使用 Megadeth 作為樂隊名稱後改成了「Burnt Offerings」。這首歌在樂 隊第一場演出後才改成了現在的名字。 ..."Wake Up Dead" was originally titled "Blood and Honor". ...「Wake Up Dead」原本的歌名為「Blood and Honor」。 ...the first version of "My Last Words" was titled "Next Victim" and that it was played at the first Megadeth live show. ...「My Last Words」原始的版本取名為「Next Victim」並曾在 Megadeth 第一場表演中演奏。 ...the first version of "FFF" (with different lyrics) was titled "Bullprick" and it was supposed to be released on the B-side of A Tout Le Monde single. ...「FFF」原始版本取名為「Bullprick」(歌詞也不同),而它原本計畫收錄在 「A Tout Le Monde」的單曲裡。 ..."Wanderlust" was originally titled "Smoking Gun" and it was written when Cryptic Writings was recorded, but it wasn't released until Risk. ...「Wanderlust」原本取名為「Smoking Gun」並且在 Cryptic Writings 錄好後 完成創作,直到 Risk 的發行才浮出水面。 ..."When" is very similar to Diamond Head's "Am I Evil" (some say it's a copy of that song). ...「When」和 Diamond Head 的「Am I Evil」非常相似,甚至有人說這根本是 那首歌的複製品。 ========================================================== Tours 巡迴演出 ...Rude Awakening live album was supposed to be recorded in Buenos Aires, but the it was changed to Tucson, Arizona due to September 11th terrorist attacks. ...現場專輯「Rude Awakening」原本計畫在布宜諾斯艾利斯錄製,但後來 因為 911 恐怖攻擊事件而改成在亞利桑那州圖森市進行。 ...a bootleg entitled Ferro 1997, recorded in Buenos Aires, was supposed to be an official live album, which can be guessed from its very good sound quality and from the fact that at the end of the show Dave Mustaine says: "Muchas-fucking-gracias Argentina! Listen! We wanna thank you for coming here tonight. I hope you had a great fucking time. And thank you for helping us make a live-fucking-record!" ...一張在布宜諾斯艾利斯錄製的靴腿「Ferro 1997」原本計畫成為一張官方的 現場專輯,除了可從該靴腿本身的音質猜測外,Dave Mustaine 在表演結束時 說了:「感謝阿根廷!聽著!我們想和今晚的參與的各位說聲謝謝。我希望你 們有個愉快的時光,並再次感謝你們幫我們製作一張超屌的現場專輯!」 ...Megadeth played their first gig on February 15, 1984. ...Megadeth 第一場演唱會是在 1984 年二月 15 日。 ...Megadeth played their last gig on November 17, 2001. ...Megadeth 最後一場演唱會是在 2001 年十一月 17 日。(復出前) ...Megadeth didn't play any gigs in 1989 and in 1996. ...Megadeth 在 1989 和 1996 年沒有舉辦任何一場演唱會。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.26.103.170
AnthonyL:蠻有意思的 08/22 00:14
※ 編輯: lordlpg 來自: 114.26.103.170 (08/22 00:17)
lordlpg:改錯字 08/22 00:17
lordlpg:Ferry 1997 bootleg http://youtu.be/ZMN3x7zsYLA 08/22 00:19
lordlpg:有人知道開頭交響樂的曲名嗎? 08/22 00:19
Liether:聽起來像是電影配樂,可以轉到配樂版問問看 08/22 00:39
lordlpg:好好我來試試 08/22 00:44
blunt2005:出埃及記的主題曲!!! 08/22 00:54
Liether:樓上高手 08/22 01:01
lordlpg:讚阿!感謝 blunt2005 板友解答! 08/22 01:45
coolfly:長知識推!! 08/22 07:17
JERK7215:第一場表演是我三歲生日 :D 08/24 16:01
sneak: D https://muxiv.com 08/15 10:37