看板 RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《lordlpg (M)》之銘言: : 本文譯自 The Realms of Deth : http://megadeth.rockmetal.art.pl/band_fun.html Appearances 亮相 ...Megadeth video for "In My Darkest Hour" was featured in a famous documentary "The Decline of Western Civilization Pt. II: The Metal Years" directed by Penelope Spheeris, who also directed the video. ...著名紀錄片「The Decline of Western Civilization Pt. II: The Metal Years」 收錄了 Megadeth 的 MV「In My Darkest Hour」,該部 MV 的導演 Penelope Spheeris 和這部紀錄片的導演是同一人。 ...in the movie "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey" when they visit Hell, Bill tells Ted: "You can take all my Megadeth albums, if I die." ...在電影「Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey(中譯:阿比阿弟暢遊鬼門關)」 中,Bill 告訴 Ted:「如果我死了,你可以帶走我所有的 Megadeth 專輯。」 ...in the movie "Sliver" there is a Countdown to Extinction poster in the background of a room. ...在電影「Sliver(中譯:銀色獵物)」中,有一個房間貼著 Countdown to Extinction 的海報。 ...in the movie "Wayne's World II" Garth asks Kim Basinger "Do you have any Megadeth?" ...在電影「Wayne's World II(中譯:反斗智多星 2)」中 Garth 問 Kim Basinger:「妳有 Megadeth 的歌嗎?」 ...in an episode of the "X-files" agent Moulder tells his partner: "Better hide your Megadeth albums, Scully!" ...在「X 檔案」某一集影集中,穆德探員告訴他的夥伴:「史卡利,妳最好把妳的 Megadeth 專輯藏起來!」 ...in an episode of "Northern Exposure" when Shelly was pregnant she said "It kicked! Just like on the cover of a Megadeth album" and she massaged her big belly. ...在「Northern Exposure」某一集影集中,懷孕的 Shelly 說:「它的腳在動! 就和那張 Megadeth 的專輯封面一樣」然後按摩她的肚子。 ...in a "Beavis and Butthead" episode entitled "Sperm Bank" when Beavis and Butthead are asked to fill in a form they can't do it, so one of them draws a giant skull on it and the other one writes "Megadeth". ...在「Beavis and Butthead(中譯:癟四與大頭蛋)」一集叫做「精子銀行」的 短片中,當他們被要求填寫表格時,他們不會寫,所以畫了一個骷髏頭和 Megadeth 在上面。 ..."Peace Sells" was featured in the computer game "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City". The game is set in the 80's and the car radios play 80's music. V-rock, which is the name of one of the radio stations in the game, plays rock and "Peace Sells" is on its playlist. ...「Peace Sells」這首歌被收錄在電玩「Grand Theft Auto: Vice City(中譯: 俠盜獵車手:罪惡城市)」中。該遊戲的背景設定在八零年代,車上的廣播放著 當年的音樂,其中一個電台「V-rock」專門播放搖滾樂以及「Peace Sells」。 ..."Peace Sells", "Devil's Island" and "Crush'em" were featured in the videogame "Freestyle Metal X". ...「Peace Sells」、「Devil's Island」以及「Crush'em」被收錄在電玩 「Freestyle Metal X」中。 ..."I Ain't Superstitious" was featured in a Japanese Honda commercial in 1996. 「I Ain't Superstitious」這首歌在 1996 年出現在日本的本田汽車廣告中。 ...Anthrax' song "Who Put This Together" from the Got The Time single features a sample of Dave Mustaine saying "The youth of America wants to thrash right now," taken from MTV's "Fast and Loud" heavy metal special from 1987. ...Anthrax 的單曲「Got The Time」其中一首歌曲「Who Put This Together」 收錄了一段 Dave Mustaine 在 1987 年於 MTV 特別節目「Fast and Loud」中 所說的一段話:「現在美國的年輕人想要聽鞭金」 ...Dave Mustaine played a role of an arsonist called Torchy Thompson in a episode of science fiction TV series "Black Scorpion". 在一集科幻電視影集「Black Scorpion」中,Dave Mustaine 扮演一位叫做 Torchy Thompson 的縱火犯。 ...Dave Mustaine had a cameo in a episode of TV series "Drew Carrey Show". He was one of the guitarists auditioned by Drew Carrey, who was seeking a guitarist for his band. Other candidates were Slash and Joey Ramone. ...在一集電視影集「Drew Carrey Show」中,Drew Carrey 正為他的樂隊尋 找一位吉他手,試鏡時其中一位就是 Dave Mustaine,其他人包括了 Slash 和 Joey Ramone 等。 ...Dave Mustaine and David Ellefson sung back-up vocals in the song "Chain Gang Woman" on Malice's Lisence to Kill album (1987). ...Malice 在 1987 年發行專輯「License to Kill」,歌曲「Chain Gang Woman」 找來了 Dave Mustaine 和 David Ellefson 參與合音的部分。 ...Dave Mustaine produced Sanctuary's Refuge Denied (1988) and sung back-up vocals in the song "White Rabbit". ...Dave Mustaine 在 Sanctuary 的第一張專輯「Refuge Denied」擔任製作人, 並為「White Rabbit」這首歌錄製合音的部分。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.26.103.170
coolfly:推!!恐怖片Cape Fear中大女兒房間裡也有出現RIP的海報說XD 08/22 06:58
szuta:史卡利有megadeth!? 08/22 07:08
coolfly:在X檔案第二季第14集 http://tinyurl.com/8on8p89 08/22 07:31
※ 編輯: lordlpg 來自: 114.26.102.132 (08/22 12:20)
l17:話說GTA VC 的電台V-Rock也有Slayer的Rainning Blood 08/23 09:08
szuta:太神奇了...確實史卡利很像會變裝進去metal gig的人... 08/23 12:08