看板 RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORAc_hx33-Q
雖然很懷念Khan,但往事已成追憶,再者是tommy也比我內心設想的最恐怖新主唱好上 千萬倍,所以就依據死忠的追了OAO/ 看到官方FB出現台灣字樣讓我好想說...不要讓我想歪拜託快來! 英文不給力,所以翻譯的地方可能有很多錯誤,有些我為了讓語句通順,可能會 自我詮釋過多,請版友鞭策。 這首歌的故事與MV我很喜歡 KAMELOT - SACRIMONY 罪行 A passing life each day a carving on the wall It’s like a night without awakening The truth is lost and maybe never to be found Like the shadows of my pantomime 過去的生活盡數刻於壁上 宛如沒法醒來的黑夜 真相佚失亦可能永不被發現 好比默劇中的陰影 When all the world is gathered for the final feast Will there be someone to believe in me? Voices echoing in my distorted mind Is this for real or just a dream? 當世界抵達最後盛宴 有人願意相信我嗎? 聲音迴盪我扭曲的心靈 是真實或夢一場? (Am I losing my mind? I am not afraid, my dear) 我迷失了嗎?親愛的,我並不害怕 [Chorus:] 合唱 Sing for me angel of afterlife calming me down Chaos inside my nebula And make the wrong turn to right in a celestial light Forgive my sacrimony 來世的天使哼唱給我聽 使我心靈平靜 渾沌充斥雙眸 讓光將錯誤導正 忘卻我的罪行 Tell me what they say that I’m supposed to know Tell me every little detail Make truth appear for me as distant memories Like pictures on a silver screen 告訴我 那些我應知曉之事 告訴我所有細節 真相予我如遙遠回憶 好比螢幕上的影像 It all becomes clear The truth will appear Forever a debt for you and me 一切逐漸清晰 真實亦將出現 你我亙古的債務 [Chorus] 合唱 And now leave me alone Erase my memory Don’t want to hear, don’t want to see Don’t want to think about the lie that follows me 現在我獨自離去 抹煞我的回憶 切勿去聽、切勿去看 別想尾隨我的謊言 All becomes clear But no one will hear my testimony 一切逐漸清晰 然而無人聽我的證詞 I am your angel of afterlife calming you down Silence inside your nebula And when the wrong turns to right in a celestial light I’ll be your testimony 我是使你平靜的來世天使 沉默隱藏於你的眼眸 當光將錯誤導正 我將是你的證詞 [Chorus] (Ring around a rosie, A pocketful of posies, Ashes, ashes We all fall down) 環繞著愛 滿袋之花 灰燼,灰燼 我們都倒下 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.44.128.191 ※ 編輯: korts8th 來自: 114.44.128.191 (03/03 09:18)
opt815:推! 03/03 14:07
Vincent0135:超愛這張專輯,有翻就給推!!! 03/03 19:13
LionaSax:推推。 03/05 05:04
※ 編輯: korts8th 來自: 114.44.150.206 (03/07 05:46) ※ 編輯: korts8th 來自: 114.44.119.120 (06/07 08:07)