看板 RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
雖然今天是13號星期五 但是也要保持愉快的心情喔~~~ 既然如此,那就來看Anza姐姐吧 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76w5eSRPbNA
i'm ready i chase the clouds away now i'm looking i shake the free or the control i'm ready wear a lot of shiny odds and ends i'm running run in the blood run in the tears i will save me right now 準備好,現在追尋著雲朵離開 盯著瞧,對自由或是控制動搖 準備好,穿著閃閃發光的飾品 跑吧 在血液中奔跑,在眼淚中奔跑 現在我將要拯救我自己 and i know i'm ready to say anybody it scares me but i'm saying saying now i've never wished before 而且我知道準備好要說了 不論是誰 這嚇壞我了,但是我現在要說 我從來也沒奢求過什麼 i'm ready i shoot the pride or the shame now i'm looking i take the dream or the consciousness i'm ready wear a lot of shiny odds and ends i'm running run in the blood run in the tears i will save me right now 準備好,現在要處決羞恥或驕傲 看仔細,要待在夢裡或保持清醒 準備好,穿著閃閃發光的飾品 跑吧 在血液中奔跑,在眼淚中奔跑 現在我將要拯救我自己 and i know i'm ready to say anybody it scares me but i'm saying saying now i never say goodbye 而且我知道準備好要說了 不論是誰 這嚇壞我了,但是我現在要說 我從來不說再見 why escape? why stray? walk below light and stand in the world why cry sway your soul walk below... 為什麼要逃跑 我什麼要流浪 行走於黑暗處 但是站立於世界之巔 為什麼要哭泣 擦拭你的靈魂 在低處中行走 i'm waiting right here i'm waiting right here i'm waiting right here i'm waiting now 我就在這裡等待 我就在這裡等待 我就在這裡等待 現在就在等 and i know i'm ready to say anybody it scares me but i'm saying saying now i've never wished before 而且我知道準備好要說了 不論是誰 這嚇壞我了,但是我現在要說 我從來也沒奢求過什麼 and i know i'm ready to say anybody it scares me but i'm saying saying now i never say goodbye 而且我知道準備好要說了 不論是誰 這嚇壞我了,但是我現在要說 我從來不說再見 -- 零:對不起,這個時候我不知道該用什麼表情面對你 碇:只要微笑就可以了! 只要微笑就可以了! 只要微笑就可以了! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.254.102.70
saigxx:推~ 09/13 12:33
stephanal:ANZA姐姐啊啊啊~~~~~~ 09/13 13:39