既然阿寒哥提到了Sonata Arctica我最愛的一首歌~
那我就來試著翻譯看看~大家見笑囉!!
喜歡的可以跟我要歌~~
也許下學期有機會~可以跟大家好好介紹這樂團
The End Of This Chapter
那最後的章節 (翻譯BY仔堯)
序曲
(電話嘟嘟聲)(電話接起)
女:哈囉?
男:嗯...嗯...妳好嗎?
女:呃..你是?
男:妳想我是誰...
女:別再說了..你到底是誰!?
男:妳很清楚我是誰...而妳幾乎就代表著我生命的旅程...
(坦白說這句聽的不太清楚..照意境翻囉...)
女:我的天阿...不可能......這不可能...
男:哈哈...哈..哈..哈...我們很快就會見面了....別懷疑...正是我.....
[Chapter One]
第一章
I gave you my time
時光化作妳我的回憶
I gave you my whole life
而我生命的意義,只因為妳
I gave you my love, every dime
愛與一切我通通給了妳
They told me it was... a crime
他們只淡淡的說...那是個錯誤...
Do you remember?
妳還記得吧?
Or did it all go in vain...
不要跟我說,一切都是惘然....
[Chapter Two]
第二章
I looked in the light, I sat in your coalmine
當希望支離破碎,我看見我漠然的坐在廢墟裡
The promise they made, I should keep?
他們說的,我該遵守嗎?
Make sure that we would never meet
那確保我們永遠分開的承諾
I can't remember
我無力憶起
The promise I made so deep
那承諾,竟是這麼深邃
Tell me that past times won't die...
告訴我,過去的甜蜜不會褪去
Tell me that old lies are alive
告訴我,那古老的謊言依然存在
[Chapter Three]
第三章
Across darkened skies, I travelled without a light
穿過被染黑的天空,我旅行在絕望中
I sank in the well of my mind
我的心沉入那無底的井
Too deep, never to be found
永遠不再被妳尋獲
I can't remember...
我不忍想起
How could you be so vain...
妳怎能如此墮落,如此無情
Tell me that past times won't die...
告訴我,過往的歡樂不會逝去...
Tell me that old lies are alive
告訴我,那長久的誓言依然存在
Love that expired too long time ago
愛已死亡在太遙遠的地方
Kills me, it thrills me...
快殺了我...那傷痕使我顫抖...
[Chapter Four]
第四章
You have new love and
妳有了新愛
It looks good on you
看來妳過的很好
I have never wished you dead, yet.
我從未有殺妳的念頭,至找暫時沒有
You can now have all the things I could never give to you
現在妳有了那我無法給妳的一切
Look out the window "c'est moi"(法語)...
不過...看看那窗外...."是我!!"
[Chapter Five]
第五章
I'm sorry, I am here
很遺憾,我找到妳了
I'm not sure if it should bring you fear
我想是時候妳該學著恐懼,因為我正看著妳
I whisper in your ear
輕輕的在妳耳旁低語
Why is he here'
"為什麼他在妳身旁!?"
[Chapter six]
第六章
While you are sleeping, I steal your ear ring
就在妳酣然入夢,我悄悄偷走妳的耳環
Light you one candle, this anger I handle
搖曳的燭光籠罩著妳,像是我顫抖的憤怒
They said I won't find you, but now I'm beside you
他們說我不能找到妳,然而我現在就在妳身後
I'm not all that stable
我承認我不是完全的可依靠
You should know by now that you are mine...
但現在妳必須知道,妳永遠屬於我...
Tell me that past times won't die...Tell me that old lies are alive
告訴我,沉澱的幸福不會死去...告訴我,那無聲的溫柔依然存在
I tell you that past times won't die...
我告訴妳,過去的甜蜜不會褪去
I tell you that old lies are alive
我告訴妳,古老的謊言依然存在
Love due to expire too long time ago
愛已死亡在太遙遠的地方
Kills me, it will kill you... too
那毀了我,而我將毀了妳...
Past times won't die...
過往的歡樂不會逝去...
I tell you old lies are alive
我告訴你,長久的誓言依然存在
Hate to conspire too long time ago
憎恨造就了我內心的怪物
Kill me, please kill me before
求求妳殺了我,在我殺了妳之前....
Tell you that past times won't die...
那回憶會永遠活在我們靈魂深處....
--
Too fast to live, too young to die
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 140.119.194.207