看板 Rockman 關於我們 聯絡資訊
參考網頁: http://www.geocities.jp/bgrtype/gsl/psp/irregularhunterx/irregularhunterx.html ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ エックス:「うぁ、ぐ、ぅううっ……」 VAVA:「エックス、確かにお前は強くなった。 ……だが、死んでしまっては世界を変えることは出来んぞ?」 「おらぁっ! どうしたエックス?! お前の真の力とやらを見せてみろよ!」 「所詮エックスはエックスだ……これで終わりだ!」 VAVA:「……ぬおっ!?」 ゼロ:「……世界を変えるだと? イレギュラーの考えることだ!」 ゼロ:「離せん!」 ゼロ:「エックス、今だ!撃て!」 VAVA:「なっ」 エックス:「うおおぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉ……」 VAVA:「バカな……気付かれないようチャージしていたのか!」 エックス:「はあぁぁぁぁぁ!!」 VAVA:「ぬわぁあっ!」 ※ ※ ※ VAVA:「シグ……マ…… エックスと戦ってみたが……結局、オレには分からん……! なぜ、あいつなんだ……あいつに……どんな力があるというのだ……」 シグマ:「VAVAよ、お前はどうするつもりだったのだ、 この私の前にイレギュラーハンターとして立つつもりだったのか? それとも……私に忠誠を誓い、膝を付くつもりだったのか?」 VAVA:「どうするつもりだったか……だと……? ふは……ふはは……はははは……はっ…… さぁな……今となってはオレにも分からん……! はは、ははははははっ……」 シグマ:「……VAVAを回収せよ!」 VAVA:「世界がどうなろうと……オレの知ったことではない……! エックスを倒し……オレの存在が認められれば良かったのだ…… ただ……それだけだ……!」 VAVA:「オレの名は……VAVA…… オレは……オレ……は……」 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ X: "Agh... ugh..." VILE: "X... I'll admit, you have grown stronger. But... you'll hardly be able to change the world if you're dead! VILE: "What's the matter X?! Aren't you showing your true power?! VILE: "Wimp to the very end, huh? End of the line, X!" ZERO: "...To change the world? Sounds like Maverick talk to me!" VILE: "Let go!!" ZERO: "X! Shoot now!!" VILE: "Not a charge shot!?" X: "Eyaaaaahhhh!!!" VILE: "Nooooooo!" ※ ※ ※ VILE: "Sig..ma... I fought X... but I still don't.. understand. Why him? What... what's so special about him?" SIGMA: "What exactly did you plan to do, Vile? Would you stand before me as a Maverick Hunter? Kneel before me and place yourself at my mercy?" VILE: "...What did I.. plan to do? Heh... thinking about it now, I'm not actually sure..." SIGMA: "Retrieve Vile." VILE: "I don't care what happens to this world... By defeating X, I've validated my own existence... and that's all that matters to me now." VILE: "My name... is Vile... I ... am... I..." -- ▄▄ ▆▆▆ █▆▆ ▆▆▆ ◣ █ █ ▊▊█ █ █ ◢◤ ▄▆ ██◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◥◣██◤ in KSHS, newKSHS ▂▄▆ emulators in ptt, ptt2, bahamut ▂▄▆ΩMegamind in ms/wretch/ccuee/ccuba/cd/bala/1394 ▄▄▄ in bbs.ccu.edu.tw, bbs.ccns.ncku.edu.tw -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.123.106.123 ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: emulators (114.27.87.64), 08/13/2014 00:53:13 ※ 編輯: emulators (114.27.87.64), 08/13/2014 00:53:40
superrockman: 看起來霸法最後好像還是被幹掉了......嗎? 08/13 20:04
emulators: 搭配#1CRgqzUW翻譯應該較好理解,但我覺得去水管看最快 08/13 23:32
Albito: 看起來被打超慘的X、Zero聯手打敗,魔王在最後一刻對主角 08/14 00:46
Albito: 大意的梗 08/14 00:46
※ 編輯: emulators (123.192.36.232), 07/21/2017 23:25:29